Weird Love

On 7of September , Alia decided that she was going to change school.She went to a school by the name of Charles Queen high.she said that she was tired of seeing so much girls everyday and no boy, and she has four sisters and no brother. Alia got tired of this she ask her mother if she could transfer her to a school by the name of Thompson's king Queen high school. Her mother did not have a Problem with transferring her because she thought that Charles Queen High school was too far away from mile stone,portaline (where they lived) .So few days after , Alia was now going to Thompson's king Queen high school that was not too far from where she lived.The first day of school she went on the school bus a boy that was sitting behind her touch her and she turned around and look at him theyade eye to eye contract then few days later Alia move from in front of the boy and she sat right beside him,alia turn her head to take a good look at the boy ,when she looked she realized that the boy was very cute everyday when Alia sat decided him they made contact eyes to eyes, leg to leg , hand to hand it seem a if they were glued together days after this they started to have alot of feelings for each other. One day Alia saw  Day-shaun playing with a girl Alia got sad because she thought that ,that girl was Day-shaun's girlfriend . Day-shaun got a little upset about Alia think that the girl that he was play with is his girlfriend.so when they went on the bus Day-shaun was telling his friends what had happen and he said that he will never be with her but he stop a refrase his statement he said that he had a girlfriend that got jealous when she saw him playing with another girl.Alia now realize that that girl was not his girlfriend friend she was 👫.