Shyness

Jimin was always so confident.
On stage he shone like a star and off stage he smiled like the sun so it was strange to think that he was actually kinda shy. Taehyung always found the blushing chubby cheeks to be his favourite thing about Jimin, so whenever it was just the two of them he took the chance to wear shorts or just strip his shirt off- keeping it causal but still enough to fluster the elder. It was casual enough for no one to ask questions if they walked in but never failed in making the ginger man turn a beautiful shade of red.

Now, they were enjoying the little hour of free time they had. Jimin was sat on his bed, flicking through some magazine and running a hand through his hair out of habit and Taehyung was leaning against the headboard, playing Pokemon on his DS. His tongue poked at his lips, concentrating on the battle. He'd been grinding his Pokemon levels for a week to win this, he had to win! However, looking back, a week wasn't all that much since they didn't have much, if any, free time. He also wasn't allowed to play it before bed since Seokjin had caught him before, yawning all the next day from staying up too late.
Anyway, his last Pokemon fainted and his face turned sour, flicking the DS off and crossing his arms while he had a small seething fit to himself. Bringing up his knees he leaned his chin to rest on them, watching Jimin who was flicking through the pages of his , resting his chin in his palm. Taehyung could see the elder stealing glances at him and grinned, licked his lips lightly, sliding his legs down to shuffle forward, stretching his arms up before reaching behind his head and tugging the shirt up and over before he let it drop to the floor before laying back, crossing his arms behind his head. Even with his brown eyes locked on the ceiling he knew Jimin was looking. When Taehyung glanced down to Jimin he saw his head turn away so fast he wouldn't be surprised if he had whip lash, cheeks flushing brightly as he leaned more over the magazine. He chuckled, a smile puffing up his own cheeks.

"Chiminie~"

"Rude." He heard the man mutter, making Taehyung roll his eyes before shifting to crawl over to the boy, stretched out on his stomach and resting his head on the thick thigh.

"Hyung~ Give me attention." He whined, gaining the gaze of the elder only for him to flush more and turn his head away. "Hyuuung! C'mon, pay attention to me! Jimin." He pressed his cheek to the material of the mans jogging pants, pouting his lips out until a hand ran through the brunette hair slowly, shyly. 

"Taehyung-ah, you're such a baby... no wonder fans call you a puppy sometimes." He chuckled lightly, Jimins cheeks a pink Seokjin would adore.

"Don't care, I want attention from my chiminie." He smiled, leaning into his hand before propping himself onto his elbows, arching his back slightly and puckering his lips at the elder.

"What now?" Jimin rose an eyebrow and the younger just whined, leaning forward until Jimin gave in, pecking his lips. Almost instantly Taehyungs box smile was on his face and Jimin admired his boyfriend until his eyes wandered down to his jutting collar bones and broad shoulders, flushing darker than his hair used to be and looking away, making Taehyung laugh.

"You're so cute Jimin!"