Rough imagine for anon

I woke up in the middle of the night feeling horny for some reason. I turned my head so I was facing Taylor.

"Baby" I whispered. Taylor's mouth was still open and his eyes were still closed.

"Taylor" I whispered once more.

Taylor slowly opened his eyes.

"What time is it?" He said yawning and looking at the clock on the night stand.

I slapped him across the chest playfully.

"What!?"

"I need you"

"Not now I'm tired, go masterbate or something" He gave me a picture of him on his phone with his shirt off in the picture.

"There" Taylor said trying to go back to sleep.

"No, I want the real thing please, I want you" I kissed him rough but still gentle.

"No go to sleep and leave me alone we will do it in the morning I promise" He said and drifted back to sleep. I shook him.

"No,, I need you now please baby,, please" He ignored me.

"Baby pleassseeee..." Still ignoring me.

"Babe,, I need you now please please pretty pretty pleassseee baby!" I pleaded. After five mins of pleading he finally got annoyed.

"Oh you want to have sex? Fine we will have sex" he immediantly slid his hands in my shorts and started pleasuring me so much.

"No moaning, you can't say my actually name. You can call me Mr. Caniff or Sir, nothing else and you can't touch your self,, do any of the following things u will get punished"

"But Tay-" he cut me off.

"No,, you wanted to have sex so we are,, and what did I say about calling me by Taylor"

He stuck 2 fingers in quickly.

I tried my hardest not to moan.

"Oh fuck" I whispered.

"What was that? Was that a fucking moan I heard. Huh betch?"

"I didn't I promise Sir"

"Now your lying to me now huh?"

He stuck in 3,, he pumped in and out making his pace go faster.

"Strip now!" He went to his dresser and pulled out hand cuffs. He did it to my hands and feet on our shared bed. I let him do so. He smirked looking at my body. Taylor quickly undressed.

Tay went back to my dresser and got the dildo I had.

"I ummm that's not mine" I said looking away from him. He smirked and and took the dildo inside of me. He pumped harder hitting my g spot every time. He pulled out and used his own cock. He thrusted every time.

"Ohhh fuckkk Tayloorrr"

"Shut your fucking mouth u bitch" Covering my mouth. Loud moans escaped my lips. I was about to hit my highs when Taylor pulled it out of me.

"What the fuck is wrong with you Taylor"

"That's your punishment bitch"

"Nooo pleasee baby!" I pleaded

"Say your sorry"

"I'm sorry"

"I'm sorry who?" He said grabbing a handful of my hair and pulling it hard bringing me up to his face.

"I'm sorry Sir I'm sorry Mr. Caniff,, pleasse continue the pleasure" He untied me.

"Open your fucking legs"

I did as told and he thrusted into me.

"Oh yeahh,, fuckk yess" I moaned. "Taylor!" I moaned. He went slower.

"What did u say?" Grabbing my hair again

"I'm sorry Mr. Caniff"

"Apology accepted" His thrusts became sloopier and we both hit our highs and laid back onto the bed. Taylor turned to me. "I'm sorry if I hurt you,, I'm sorry for calling u names" He said with regretful eyes.

"That's okay baby I kind of liked it" He smiled and so did I. We both drifted off to sleep.

Hope you enjoyed my stories follow me for more!