Prelude-Door

Door, Door, see the way
I understand you don't wanna play
Try, Try, you won't succeed
Even in office he'll have to secede
Frail, Frail, Frail little girl
I know you've been in quite a whirl
Lie, Lie you try to hide
Hide the secrets that sleep and with I
No, No please don't go
Hey, hey just so you know
Run,Run run from me
If not you'll end up dead with me
Murder, murder is what I'll do
So you better go now before I find you

N-140

E-190

S-290

W-125

Elizabeth Lane. Grayson Walker. Roy Heimster. Lucy Netherwell. Will. Jeff B. And Luna Heart. 7 names, I'm assuming children's names, appear in my head every night before I go to bed and I don't know why. Out of all of them though Elizabeths' seems rather....important. But enough about my dreams, you came here for reality. To learn the truth, for the truth, and nothing but the truth. But reality can be cruel to the truth and can often lead to disillusions about what's happened and make things appear and there that aren't supposed to be. So with the good stuff out of the way now we can finally start, oh my name is Elizabeth by the way.

Since I was born I knew I didn't fit in, maybe it was because of the way my hair was or how fair my skin was. No one really excepted me and everyone barely showed an ounce of shred for me, everyone gave me goodies and toys and everything nice in the world.  But to no avail, it was not enough, for I wanted more. I'm seventh grade I had a crush on a guy named Michael, he was athletic and amazing. The one flaw, however, was that he enjoyed torture. All the girls would talk about how he would fantasize about them, but it wasn't like how most boys fantasize about young women. He loved physically torturing people and stripping away any amount of hope from whoever he laid eyes upon. In eighth grade my virginity was stripped away from me by his older brother, who believe it or not was twenty-seven. He was the gym teacher, everyday we had gym he would pull me aside to talk to me about how bad my grades were and to meet him once school ended. When school ended, he would pull me aside and make unnecessary love to me, usually when this would happen women would be traumatized. They would be distraught, in denial or even contemplate cutting there very existence out of the equation that is life. Yet I was not feeling any of it, I wanted more, after school I would ask him to go again and again till he couldn't anymore. He became so frustrated and overcome with guilt he drove a hockey stick up his ass until it came out his mouth. There was a note on his body that read "For so God has abandoned us, that thy only to rely on is Lucifer".
After his funeral it came to lights that he had been having his way with me, so everyone in school started acting like a therapist. Everyone who cared for me beforehand, that effect was amplified tremendously. But yet, I still sought more. Even through high school I joined anything I could, even an occult. Yet to no avail nothing could satisfy that hunger I had, until I met Michael again. I had found it. He had found his way to his truth through the church, he had forgiven all those he had fantasized about including me and I needed him. So I invited him over, of course he assumed we'd be hanging out but then I forced myself upon him and we made love for hours, at first I hit him out of love and enjoyment but it sooner turned to excitement as I rode him and beat him. I gouged out his eye and shoved it down his throat. I peed all of him as I slapped him over and over. I even gave him an at home vasectomy and prostate exams, through the screams and the pain I found myself smiling tremendously.
I was then conducted into a mental institution for the next thirty years, for those long years all I could think about is that night. What I had been longing for finally came to fruition, I even replicated what transpired that night on my fellow inmates. Eventually I was charged with manslaughter and sentenced to death and yet I felt truly at peace with what I'd done. Before being sentenced to death I found him again, Michael was the one sentencing me to the depths of hell, I couldn't help but laugh and smilie. When asked what my last words were I simply answered "Who needs thy God when you have thy Devil. Soon Michael you'll know soon." I was then executed while smiling at him, my days were spent in joy and misery in hell Where I got my chance to come back to the living to show what I'd experienced. When I came for him his family was terrified, I slit there throats and destroyed all of the holes in there body leaving only Michael to look at what he had left. I saw him tell me "May God forgive you for all the wickedness you've done." Before I made out with him while I brought him down to hell with me and all the demons that raped me. We then spent eternities being tortured and reliving that fateful night. On the bright side, this is only a story, created by a man for you. The title? "The Door Down The Hall." The purpose? To show you what lies before you. So come down this rabbit hole with me, let me show you that only hell awaits you all.