Alone

Y'know it's sad when people tell you they care and that they're always there for you, but when you need them they don't care and they're never really there. People lie way too much. I just want somebody who cares and is truly there to help or just be a friend when I need it. I don't need someone who fakes everything and acts like they will actually do something. Nobody truly cares they just want to seem like they do. I'd prefer being alone over having fake friends any day. At least when I'm alone I can do anything and there's nobody there to tell me I can't or I shouldn't.  They don't understand what it's like to be me, they assume I'm "sad" and I'm just "seeking attention". They don't know that behind all the walls I've built up I'm just a scared, depressed child waiting for someone to help, to pick me up off my feet, tell me they care, tell me they're truly there wherever and whenever, and truly mean every word they say. I'm not asking for pity. I'm not asking for you to feel bad for me because I'm depressed. I'm asking you to be a friend, care, be there through all my good and my bad, Help me get back up and fight through. Don't tell me I'm a failure, attention seeker, worthless, stupid. Tell me you love me, that you care, that you will be there forever.  Being alone is better than being surrounded by fake people who just want to gain popularity. People underestimate how helpful it can be to be alone, away from all your problems, away from people, it's so refreshing knowing nobody can do or say anything if you're alone.