Chapter 1

Liams Pov-

Louis had me locked in a hug. He wouldnt let go. I cant belive some idiot would drug me. They drugged me so Alison would leave me. I loved her. 

"Louis! I dont know what to do" I sniffed, tears trickling down my face. 

"Common mate! Cheer up. She'll be back" Louis said patting my back. He finally let me free and looked at me. He shook his head.

"The guy who did this is an asshole" he said, i knew he was trying to make me feel better but nothing was working.

"No, IM the asshole" i corrected. He gave me an evil glare.

"Liam, you fucking serious??" he told me angrly. "You think this is YOUR fault??" I looked down at my hands and tried to hold back the tears. Alisons gone, and shes never coming back.

-2 DAYS EARLIER-

Alisons Pov-

I stood with my boyfriend Liam at Harrys Party. I had a beer, Liam, well, he didnt drink. So he had some water. But, after he had his water. He acted funny. He was really clingy, then he drifted off and started talking to other girls. Of course, I didnt get jealous, he can have friends couldnt he? I wasn't gonna be the over protective motherly girlfriend. Some sluts started dirty dancin on him, thats when i got mad. I went over and pulled him to the side.

"LIAM! SNAP OUT OF IT!" I said to him, arms folleded, eyes staring deep into his. 

"Snap outta what" he said clueless shrugged and then staring in another direction. I groaned and pushed him to the dancefloor. 

"Go dance away from the sluts" i say pointing him in the other direction. Louis signaled me over to dance and i shurgged saying "What the heck," Lou was my best friend. Other the Liam of course. 

"You look amazing Alison!" Louis said gasping at my short prom like dress.

"Hehe, thanks. Awesome Party huh?" I say looking around. "Wheres Haz" Louis looked at me and shrugged

"Probably upstairs with some girl,getting a 'birthday present'" I said making quotaion marks with his fingers. I slapped him and gave him a your-disgusting look and laughed.  We danced for about 30 minutes then I stopped for a second

"I should find Liam, I dont trust these girls" I said, louis smiled and shooed my off. I looked everywere! Harrys house was HUGE! Where the fuck was he?

Louis Pov-

Where was Alison? I turned around to see her running towar me. He eyes red and puffy, he makeup leaking down her face. Missing one shoe. I opened my arms and she ran right into them.

"Alison! Whats wrong?!?" I screamed hugging her tightly. She sobbed into my bare shoulder, Hugging me tighter. 

"Its about L-Li-Lia-Liam" she muttered slowly "h-h-h-h-hes ch-ch-cheating on me!" I let go of her, i held her shoulders and stared into her baby blue eyes, her makeup was dripping, her hair was a mess, and her 1 missing shoe, made it hard for her to stand. 

"Thats not Liam.." I muttered "It can't be!! Liam wouldnt do anything like that.  I ran upstairs to find Liam roughly making out with a redhed in the guest bedroom, he was shirtless, she looked as if her top was gonna come off. I bursted in. 

"LIAM JAMES PAYNE!" I hollared. Waving my hand around like an animal. "ARE YOU FUCKING CRAZY? YOU HAVE A GIRLFRIEND OUT THERE! HER NAME IS ALISON MONTIQUE AND YOU LOVE HER" Liam got up and rubbed his head.

"Louis, i think someone put something in my w-w-w-w-waterrrrrrr" he stammered falling to the ground. He smelled, like, lile. Fuck. He smelled like crack.