pretend

Zoë

thick thighs,

bright big eyes,

beautiful smile,

hope it lasts awhile.

good ole' Zoë.

Round here, we called her 'Zig'.

She was a tease, but boy could she fuck your man better than your mama ever would.

Round here she was accepted, and she took the love she thought she deserved.

Zoë didn't care about having sex with some man in his late 40's, if he told her all the things she'd been longing to hear. It didn't matter if all she was to him was a quick fuck. As long as she heard what she wanted to hear, she would force herself to believe that maybe.. just maybe this man could be the one. Sad was an understatement to describe her situation. Zoë had been broken for some time now. And she'd give it up if you knew just what to say, and how to say it.

She brainwashed herself into thinking that one night stands- could turn into long term relationships. And all she had to do was sex men up until love showed up.

Someone should've told lil' ole' Zoe that, that ain't how the world work.

And that damn sure ain't how love works.

-J.P

considering on doing images, so feel free to PM me requests with your favourite artist, celebrity crush, or whoever the fuck you want.

okay, bye.