Dyke lyfe

She could only feel his breath blowing on her neck. The careful and controlled blows sent chills down her spine. She wanted to see his beautiful chiseled face, his broad shoulders, soft smile- all of him. Tucking her arms behind her, lightly placing her fingertips on his thickly corded arms. He immediately flexed, her face flushed to a soft red. Feeling his veins, bulging through his soft skin. Running her fingers up and down his arms. As she inhaled deeply, the smell of cologne collided with her nostrils. It soon then mixed with her sassy, yet sensual ‘Chanel 05’ Perfume. 

Flipping herself on the bed to face him and his grinning face. Her arms reached up to pull him closer to her. A low whispered grunt escaped from his lips, his breath smelt of mint. Leaning closer, Jessica’s hand slithered from his neck, down his arms and onto his back. Toying with the soft fabric of his shirt, a soft smile edged her lips. 

Tugging lightly on his shirt, pulling them together. He rolled off to the side, causing the sheets of the bed to ruffle. They now were laying on their sides, facing one another. His light brown eyes were struck with dark brown. A strand of dirty blonde hair was strewn over her face. Bruce chuckled, as he removed it with his thumb. Then letitng his arm lay between them.  She watched as his pupils dart around Jessica’s face. As he searched for any sign of excitement. She leaned in, he noticing the gesture and he did so too. Their lips brushed against each other, then pushing with much force they were melting into one, rolling from side to side, feeling his tongue against her teeth. It seemed as if clothes were disappearing, first it was his shirt, then his pants- Jessica stopped him. She couldn’t do it, not like this. She took her hand and lightly nudged him. His lips were trailing down her neck, stopping he looked up at Jessica, he seemed alarmed.

“Did I do something?” 

He hopped off of her and began putting his pants on, she sat up. Just now realizing that she was only wearing a bra and panties. She felt terrible.

“No, no. You did fine-” She blushed. “great actually.”  

Her head had dropped to the floor, she tried to collect her feelings.

“I’m just- not ready!”

She yelped, it came out as if it was a threat. She clenched her eyes shut, this is not what she meant. He furrowed his brow, his head sunk too. 

“Oh...”

Bruce slipped his shirt on, and headed towards the door. He looked back, his face showed no expression.

“I’m sorry...”

She cried out to him, tears began rolling down her face. This night did not go as planned...