21 || Death, Here I Come...

The weakened girl who knew her time as a human being on this earth would be up soon held the sword firmly in her grasp and looked to Cade and Prime.

"Cade, Y/n, I have failed you both. I doomed Earth." Optimus said. He's never met Y/n before but somehow said her name without any second guesses. "Earth, the only place in the universe whose people let me call it home." His eyes gaze at Y/n and Cade.

"Only you can make it right, Prime." Cade whimpered, choking up because so much had happened and he missed his Autobot friend dearly. "We can't do it without you. One moment, that's all we got. It's up to you, Prime. Because without you, we all die. It's now or never."

"Yeah, " Y/n said walking to his face. "I may have just met you in a very unpleasant way, but if Cade believes in you, I do, too." She looked at the tall Autobot leader. "I'm dying already and still standing. I want to see how this ends."

"Y/n..." Bee buzzed sadly at her words. It is difficult to hear her speak this way about herself. Deep inside him, Bee hopes she will be okay at the end of this.

"Please, Optimus." She finished, a tear rolling down her face.

Prime looks up to the Guardian Knights and says, "My brothers, I will never betray you again." Then, he spoke some encouraging words with great confidence in his tone. "I am Optimus Prime. To save Earth, we must go to Cybertron and destroy Quintessa."

Y/n bowed her head with a smile and nodded to the leader of the famous Autobot team.

****

Meanwhile, Y/n and Cade are in the air, Sir Edmond walks across the field to Stonehenge to attend to the battle on the ground with the Decepticons. The ship that looked a lot like a thumbtack hovered above the green grass as Edmond marched proudly with his "ordinary" cane he always carried with him.

Cade, Viv, and the girl they call their friend, Y/n, hopped into one of the TRF helicopters to be transported through the fight. "Lennox, trust me, our ride is right there." Cade points to the Autobot ship. "Put Ospreys in that. It'll get us up there to the ignition chamber and destroy a weapon that is being used for this end-of-the-world crap."

The whole plan is to get Viv into the operation chamber and have her steal back the staff since she is the only one who can wield it.

But Ed, who is still on the ground with the Cons hid behind the walls of Stonehenge to avoid Megatron from seeing him. "I've lived for this!" Meg shouted. "I've lived to kill a planet. For our world, I activate this portal!" He roared.

Ed transformed his walking cane into a personal alien weapon and fired at Megatron before he could do anything further. That's when the military closed in and shot whatever they had at the Cons so they could at least slow down or take out this major issue.

Sadly, Ed was spotted by Megatron. "You wretched human!" He readied his weapon and aimed at Ed. He took a single shot, causing him to fly through the air from the impact.

****

The helicopter lowered Y/n and Cade down to the ground so they could get on with the next step of the mission. They met up with Izzy. Or Cha-Cha is what Y/n called her. Cade could see Hound, Crosshairs, Hotrod, Sqweeks, and Drift running up with the girl, reuniting the family again. He ran up to Iza as soon as they landed. "You got my message. You brought everyone here. Come on."

Y/n thought it was sweet to see this girl again. She side-hugged Iza quickly, then felt the same pain come back into her side. Thankfully, the rest of the Autobots are okay and she's glad to see the rest of the Autobots reunite with Prime, along with Jimmy. Optimus came to meet with everyone by the chopper. "Knights, Autobots, this cannot and will not be the end." He said, watching the military and his family surround him. "To save Earth and her people, we are going to steal Quintessa's staff. Only you, Viviane, can take it back." He pointed at her next to Cade. "I will lead the way into her chamber. And when the account of the ages is etched into the cosmos, let those who exist long after us know that this was our finest hour." Before anyone could say anything, Optimus rockets into the sky to guide his team.