I'm Here

A/N This would be my pov in a friend's watt pad, go check out Starling322's story Broken Bird... All of this is true... keep in mind that she came up with the names first, ok? I only added Apollo. THIS STORY HAS CURSING

I stared at her from my seat.

The other day, I had heard the news.

Her dad was going on a business trip for 8 months, not going to get to see her for her graduation into high-school. I felt bad...

She had her head on her desk, staring into space. Once the bell rung, I shot up from my seat to talk to her.

I tried to get to her through the crowded desks and other students, but a voice behind me stopped me.

"Hey, Olio~?"

I groaned, turning around to see Apollo, in the back of the class, messing with the puzzle again.

God, I wanted to fucking hit him.

We had an argument about how he "practically" did the whole puzzle himself, and how he is so great, blah to the fucking blah... To hell with him.

I turned away, looking for Samira, watching her pack up her belongings. I rushed over to her, asking if she were ok. She said that she was fine, but when I gave her a small smile, she didn't return it, just staring at me.

I hadn't told her that I knew about her dad yet, but I don't want to bring up the subject unless I make her feel worse.

I remember how we stood up to the grade bully back in fifth grade together, how I met her through another friend, and after both the bully and our friend left the school, we became closer, looking out for each other for five years.

God, I miss those days...

As I watched her leave the classroom, I sighed, quietly packing my homework into my book-bag.

I'm here for you, Samira, please just know that I'm here if you need me... I thought as I walked out the door.