my wolf | part I

**THIS IS SPOKEN IN LUMINE'S POV (PLES DONT GET CONFUSED-)**

-------------------------------------------------------------------

im running and tripping on branches. papa needs to come home. where is he?!

"PAPA!" 

"COME HOME!"

i hear a deep, raspy voice from behind me

"hey kid. youre comin' with me."

i try to run, but am stopped in my tracks when i feel my body being lifted from the ground. he took me to his home and introduced me to his sister. 

"whats your name, honey?"

lumine... say lumine...

"..."

"not much of a talker?"

just talk, idiot.

"l-lumine... my names lumine"

"what a beautiful name..."

"lumine..."

--------------------------

"lumine"

"lumine!"

"LUMINE!"

i open my eyes to see a frantic kody hovering above me, only 2 feet away. i notice a large scrape on his cheek. 

"what happened to your cheek?"  i ask as i reach to rub the back of my hand against my eye.

kody looked upset, and then responds with, "we need to go."

confused, i get up and ask him to leave, so i could get dressed. as im looking for my clothes (that being my work uniform) i reveal my never-healing bite mark on my arm, from when i saved that bratty calla. even now, i still regret saving that a**hat.

i pick up my hoodie, tie it around my waist, and exit my room. 

"wheres sera at?" ever since sera had taken us in from the cold after aiden sent us back to my hometown, i noticed she was around less and less. (A/N read the recent lumine chapters if you dont know who im talking about)

"thats why i woke you up so early. she hasnt been home since last night, and she said it was an important job."

i frantically look around the weredogs small home, and see a note

"dear kody and lumine, im sorry but i may not be coming back for a while. there is 300 bucks under my mattress and a spare key in the empty pill bottle on my dresser painted white. if i dont return, please contact the number on the back. only call if i dont return for 2 days. bye for now, kids

and take care of lumine, kody"

im completely shocked as i read this, and decide to look on the back. i reveal a number with a different area code, which means that she would want us to get far away from her home.

i look over at kody, only to see his expression change from a tired worry to a frantic "we need to leave" face.

i grab the bag sera had bought for me and kody when we camp, added some food, and then headed for the door, carrying the spare key in a side pocket, and zipped it tight.

"grab your coat, its freezing." kody says, stopping me in my tracks. 

when i realize that kody would get tired quickly, i ask "do you want me to go in my wolf for-"

im cut off by him saying "IF YOU GO IN YOUR WOLF FORM THEYLL KILL YOU"

...thats the first time he has yelled at me like that. i decide not to take it personally, but i just felt bad. bad for making him upset. 

we start our journey down into the woods, as google maps suggested. 

stupid internet...

we suddenly lose reception, and i hear kody yell "SH*T!"

i look back to see him tangled into vines. i noticed thee was one thick vine intertwined with his mouth, that he was struggling to get loose from

"l-lumine... help please" he says, a chuckle following afterwards, as he couldnt pronounce it correctly

i smile, and try and saw it off with the pocket knife kody brought, but to no avail. the knife was too blunt, and i realized that kody was suddenly blushing. i finally caught on that the only way to free his mouth was to... use my teeth... i look at him, as if asking for approval, and he nods, as if understanding my expression

(A/N they brushed their teeth dont worry)

i wearily got a bit closer, only to feel kody pull me towards him, as he wanted to get loose from these damn vines. i couldnt help but blush, but decided now wasnt the time. i got the vines off his mouth, trying not to get anything on his face, or bite him instead. i wasnt successful.

i see kody wince as he touches his cheek, and quickly look in the bag for a bandage, as if he was trying to do it without me seeing. i look back at him, as he pauses in his track. 

"kody? what are you-" and i see the small bite mark on his cheek. 

"kody, why didnt you tell me?" i panic as i look for the bandaids i brought. he didnt tell me he got hurt...

i hear a slightly wobbly reply "i didnt want you to worry.. guess i failed, huh?" another small chuckle.

i let out a laugh, despite my efforts. "you idiot"

after getting kody cleaned up, we are back on track, since the phone had finally gotten signal again. 

"... lumine?" kody asks, his face turning a light pink color.

"sorry... for pulling you earlier..." his face is turning into a florescent pink. 

is he... upset? he feels bad? i cant tell. he never shows enough emotion for me to understand, not to mention he isnt even facing me.

"its alright, i understand i was taking a while... i was just worried i would fall on you an-" i cut myself off. kiss? n-no...

i see him look over at me, and i feel my face get warm. great, now he probably thinks im- im gay... (A/N dont make the im gay joke plEASE)

i feel something touch my hand, and see kody looking to the right, while still grasping my hand. his cheeks are a deep red hue, and i can feel mine glowing as well.

"k-kody... thank you..." i always feel as if i need to thank him when he is nice to me, since it seems to happen so rarely.

he looks back at me, lets a small smile crack, and then turns around. 

IM SORRY THIS IS SO SHORT, SINCE IM STILL IN SCHOOL (IM 13) I NEED TO SPEND TIME ON THAT, AND I PROCRASTINATE MORE THAN YOU CAN EVEN IMAGINE. ILL TRY AND PUBLISH ONE IN AT LEAST 2 DAYS, IF I DONT FORGET ABOUT MY AU, SINCE IM ALSO DRAWING MY OWN COVERS FOR THE CHAPTERS! AGAIN, IM SORRY THIS IS SO SHORT. AND IM SORRY IF THE STORY IS ALL OVER THE PLACE, SINCE I AM PRETTY BAD AT WRITING STORIES, I JUST REALLY WANTED TO WRITE THIS DOWN BEFORE SOMEONE ELSE TAKES THE IDEA OR SOMETHING I DONT KNOW-