Meet Me!

Let's not waste any time here and just get right to this. My profile that is.

NAME: Cheon Seong-Im

Grade: 11th

Birthday: 8/15/97

Age: 17

Other Name/Nicknames: Song Ji hyo, Mong Ji, Bad Ji hyo

Pet Peeve: Annoying Motherfuckers

Biggest Secret: I'm a werewolf.

Yes, I am a werewolf. You know the fangs, the fur, the shifting on full moons. All me! Now here's my sob story.

My family is or were staying in California but now, we're leaving for Korea. Why are we, you ask? Some bastard recorded me shifting and the whole school seen it. People were freaking out, blah, blah, blah.....now we're leaving the country for a "fresh start" as my mom says and that brings us here, to the Airport.

"Hurry up, Seong Im, we're going to miss the flight!" My mom yelled to me in the airport restroom.

" You can't rush my pee!" I said back.

The flight was at 7:30 pm and it was only 6:45. We were not late at all.

" Just come on, your dad is waiting."

I left the restroom and we went through security. When we went through we boarded the flight and waited until it took off.

I was lost in my own thoughts. My friends who I thought were my friends all acted like I was a monster and dissed me. How cool is that (sarcasm). I didn't want to leave my home but, for my safety, shit has to happen.

We landed in South Korea to go to our new home in Jamsil. Jamsil is my mom and dad's hometown so we moved there. Now, my new life begins here......

It was the first day of school for me and I was trying to find my purple California baseball tee.

" I can't find my shirt!!!" I yelled getting angry.

" Check the dryer Seong Im!" My mom yelled to me annoyed by my screaming.

I went to check the dryer and once again, my mom was right. Hated when she was right.

I went to get my car keys from the counter and I left for school. I was so tired from unpacking things last night, I couldn't focus that much on the road. Thank God that the school was a few blocks away.

When I walked into the school, it was huge. The halls were crowded, and everyone was trying to push their way through. As I was walking to class, I felt someone bump into me.

" Oh, sorry." I said.

" Well aren't you beautiful!" the boy said to me. I looked at him and he had dark hair, tattoos on his arms and was wearing all black. He was handsome and sexy. His scent was amazing. My wolf was taking in the smell as he was standing next to me.

" Um, thanks." I said trying not to blush. He was going to say something else but his friends called him over and he looked back at me and winked.

" He smelled so good." I thought in my head. As I was walking to my class, I heard boys giving me compliments and whistles were coming from left and right. I hope this won't happen all day!

Kang Hee Gun's POV

That girl was beautiful. I've never seen anyone like her. I was thinking about the girl who I just bumped into. Her body was bangin' and her face.... a Masterpiece!

" Yah, Gary, (Gary is my nickname)who was the hottie you were talking to just now." My buddy Gil asked me.

" Yeah she was one wasn't she! I would love to get in that!" Jong Kook added.

" Look, she isn't someone who you just hit and run! She seems a little different." I said.

" Whatever Gary! You know you don't do relationships. All you do is get some then move on to the next girl that will fall for your tricks!" Gil said to me.

" Its the truth man. We all do it! That's our thing." Jk added. "

"True! I don't know what I was thinking! A relationship? Ha! Fuck that!! I'm too young to be tied down!!!" I replied to them.

" Thats it Gary! I thought you lost it a second there. Anyway party at my place tonight! Drinks to consume and Hotties to BONE!!!!" Jk screamed.

Jk is always having parties every other day. We were always getting drunk and having sex at his parties. Everyone from school is always there because they love us!

"I'll catch you dudes later! I have some things to smoke and a girl to bang, so see you guys at the party." Gil said walking away.

" But don't you have class now?" Jk asked him.

" Exactly!" he yelled to him.

Gil is always skipping class to do whatever.

After the three of us seperated, I headed off to class. Damn, I hated Geometry! Its so boring. But then again, I hate all of my classes. They bore me to death!

When I walked in as late as usual, Mr. Lee, my teacher, yelled at me like always but I would never listen. I made my way to the back and sat down. But, when I sat down, the empty seat next to me was no longer empty. It was filled. I looked over and my eyes grew bigger at who I seen sitting beside me. Its was the Masterpiece from earlier. I didn't know her name so that is what I call her.

Cheon Seong-Im's POV

Before he even walked in, I could smell his scent through the door. It was him! The boy from earlier. The teacher yelled at him for being late and for some reason, I didn't like it. I closed my eyes wondering where he was going to sit. The chair next to me was empty, but some guy's name Kang Hee Gun was written on it. When I felt a shift of the desk next to me, I knew he sat next to me.

I felt eyes on me, so I turned to see him looking at me. He smelled so damn good, I couldn't even think straight Then I spoke.

" Its not polite to stare." were the first words to come out of my mouth.

" It is if I'm looking at art!" he said to me. My cheeks began turning red and I turned away from him.

" Cheon Seong-Im, do you and Mr. Kang Hee Gun have something to share with the class?" Mr. Lee said to us.

Hee Gun's thoughts:

That's her name! Its as Beautiful as she is.

As I turned straight, I coyld see a smirk go on his face out of the corner of my eye.

" I guess we're going to be seeing a lot of each other." He said to me. I didn't mind at all. Someone like him, Is worth meeting. Or so I thought.

_--_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_--__-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_--_-__-_-_-_-__-_-_-_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_--__-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

So this is my second fanfic of the Monday Couple! once again if you don't know who they are just loom up Running Man or Monday Couple. You will love the show and them. This is going to be a wolf story as you can see. I hope you guys enjoy this and Happy reading!! Vote for this and comment. Sorry if I mispelled anything or have any grammar errors. Thanks guys

- JayBird98