Unknown

The story now unfolds about a group of friends in the middle of nowhere. Chris, Ellis, Jesse and Kai. The silence is sickening. They only listened to their own breathing and pulse in an enclosed space without knowing where they are. As they slowly open their eyes, they hear a faint sound of footsteps gradually getting louder and then suddenly getting softer. The gloomy atmosphere was getting to them and they can't take it anymore.

Unable to move, all of them attempted to unravel the rope tied to their limbs. As they struggle, it only got harder to move.

Chris: "HELP! HELP!"
Ellis: "WHERE THE HECK ARE WE!? GET US OUTTA HERE!"
Jesse: "STOP STRUGGLING BOTH OF YOU! IT'LL BE HARD FOR US TO ESCAPE IF YOU KEEP STRUGGLING!"
Kai: *starts to cry

Suddenly, an unknown voice started to speak.

X: "I am X. Now, now, let's play a game. I'll ask you some riddles and be sure to answer them. If you don't know the answer well who knows what might happen to you?"

Puzzled and confused, as the voice already started to play with their minds, they were already digging their own graves.

Chris: "Wait, who're you?"
Ellis: "Huh? What the heck are you talking about? What freakin' game is this?! This is no time for stupid puns you--

X: "The person who built it sold it. The person who bought it never used it. The person who used it never saw it. What is it?"

Ellis: "Stop and listen to me--

X: "Incorrect"

Ellis: "AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" *suddenly gets pulled out of nowhere
Jesse: " ELLIS! NOOOOOOO!"
Kai: *frightened

How surprising. They actually fell for it. Now, the events will start to get interesting.

X: "Its a coffin. And now for the next riddle."

Chris: "Fine we'll answer it. Just get this over with."
Jesse: "I guess this is no joke huh?"
Kai: "I'm scared, I'm scared..."

X: "Oh and I almost forgot, I'll leave the last remaining person alive, if he can manage throughout this whole thing that is."

Jesse: "Wait what?"
Kai: " W-we can?"
Chris: "JUST. DO. IT."

X: "I know a word which reads the same when written forward, backward or upside down.

Do you?"

Kai: "Erm uh I-I think its noon?"

X: "Correct. And now for the next one. What goes up when rain comes down?"

Chris: "Hmph. This is easy. Its sun right?"

X: "Incorrect. Its umbrella.”

Kai: "Chris?"
Chris: "No, no wait--
AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" *gets pulled out of nowhere
Kai: "NO! I DON'T WANT THIS! PLEASE STOP THIS! PLEASE!"
Jesse: "Shut up and remain your composure Kai. You'll end up like them if you keep whining like that you idiot"

Precisely. Jesse has a point though.

X: " And now for the next one. I’m tall when I’m young, I’m short when I’m old. What am I?"

Jesse & Kai: "It's a candle!"

X: "Correct. And now for the last one. As for this riddle, the one who gets to answer this will be left alive. Be sure to answer with your own lives at stake okay?" *laughs hysterically

Kai: "Jesse! Please let me answer this! I'm begging you I don't wanna die! I still have to look after my younger sister!" *cries
Jesse: "No way! I have my own family too you know! That’s way too selfish of you!"

X: "Now for the last riddle,
Despised am I by knave and liar,
After me, the wise inquire.
I rise above all death and fire.
What am I?"

Kai: "U-Um I know! Its--
Jesse: "Its truth isn't it?"

X: "Correct. Congratulations, you managed to make it this far Jesse."

Jesse: "Wait. How did you know my name?"
Kai: "NO! NO! I'M BEGGING YOU PLEASE LET ME LIVE! PLEASE LET ME--
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! *gets pulled out of nowhere
Jesse: *sighs
Jesse: "Thank goodness I didn't wind up like those bunch of idiots."

Jesse was able to survive the game. Or did he?

(gunshots)

Jesse: *gasps
Jesse: "W-What? I thought you said t-that you'd leave the last person a-alive?"

X: "Oh. I guess I did say that. But I never said that I'll keep my words though" *smirks
X: *laughs hysterically
X: "Ahh. The way they screamed was so hilarious.”
X: *reveals face (it turns out he was Chris)
X: "I'm the real protagonist of this story idiots~"
X: "But well, I guess using their lives as sacrifice was enough so that I'll be able to go hell was worth it."

A wonderful friendship isn't it? Chris enjoying and satisfying himself to the fullest seeing his friends faces in agony and fear. It was a game but it turns out the whole thing he planned was a ritual.

The bodies now lie in the ground drenched in their own blood. Skin slowly turning pale with their eyes not so full of life. Too bad that they didn't realize that they were already dead and had no chance of escape from the start. He used his friends’ precious lives just so that he could satisfy his curiosity about hell.

A wonderful story of mine isn't it?
-Chris