Rules / Portfolio / Form

Please read the rules carefully and don't just skip them.

1) Fill the form below and don't dm me. I am getting a lot of requests now and I will forget any requests in the dms. So for the sake of keeping things organized, fill the form.

2) Your book HAS to be published with at least FIVE chapters minus the intro.

(This doesn't go for my wattpad friends or people who were extremely nice to work with in the past. They all know themselves btw so please don't come here and assume it's you just coz I made one singular cover for you before lol).

3) I do covers for all genres except TEEN FICTION, CHICKLIT, EROTICA, ANIME and ROMANCE unless the story is a mix of any of the above and fantasy, mystery or horror. This means I am open to making covers for romance mystery, romance fantasy, or dark romance, etc. I will also do anything that is fan fiction related as long as it's not romance.

3) Please be patient, I am the fastest one here in making covers but if I am late, there must have been a reason and I am not just ignoring you. But no worries, up until now, I have delivered all the covers I made on time :)

4) I have the right to deny your request if 

    - you filled the form incorrectly

    - your explanation was too vague

    - your story's description is ambiguous, 

    - your story or title breaks wattpad's guidelines

    - you were outright rude or extremely demanding

    - other situations where I see fit. 

I usually don't deny anyone just for the fun of it but after making almost a 100 covers, I have encountered these situations.

4) Payment should be done AFTER I accept your request and not before. Once I accept your request, you will have a one week chance to make the payment. If the payment is not made within that week, the request will be automatically denied.

5) Shop hopping is BANNED. If you don't like the cover or want to change something in it, just say so. I don't mind any change requests or even make another one as long as you are going to use it. But don't go behind my back and request a cover from someone else after I made yours. It is disrespectful to both them and me.

6) I don't do face claims anymore cause I found it to be quite limiting. If there is a model you want to see on the cover, then explain it to me well and I will try my best to match your request.

********PAYMENT******

I will do your cover FOR FREE! So I won't ask for actual money in return.

However, I need the following:

1) Comment (DON'T VOTE) on 22 chapters of my story from chapters 8 to 30 in To tame a wild heart.

Comments should be two full constructive sentences (a small paragraph) and not just "Great chapter!" or "I love this!"

Comments shouldn't also be emojis, one liners, or straight up all caps (capital letters). I will only accept a small paragraph per chapter. If the payment was done incorrectly, I will let you know so that you correct them. If you refuse, your request will be automatically denied.