"Just get in, don't be a wuss." The unbearable taunting surrounded me. It slowly continued to close in on me. My arms wrapped around my unflattering bathing suit and what was left of my pride.

"Too scared?" The verbal pain soon became physical. My dignity was being shoved from corner to corner and slowly diminishing into, water. As much as I wanted to run and hide, there was only one way to run. That was towards the water.

"Come on, do it. We'll be your friends." The false lies pushed me more and more until I hit it. The waves of the water brushed against my ankles. I was stuck inbetween my  greatest fears. Myself and water. The taunts were not what scared me. It was myself who dragged into believing them and fitting the description of it. As my mind increased with paranoid thoughts, the water got deeper and my legs sinked more and more.

"Hey, watch it!" My body clumsily bumped into crowds of people. I refused to face my fear.

"Wave!" And then, I was under. The pain was over, I was at rest. Faint screams made it to my mind, but I didn't let it get to me. Soon the pain was coming back. I was breathing, but I was not at the same time. My breaths belonged to someone else.

"Can you hear me? Are you alright?" A soothing voice brought me back. Arms all reached out to me and helped me back up. The moment I opened my eyes, it was as if my eyes were closed.

"Yeah.." My voice trailed off as I realized what was in front of me. There he stood in front of me. Red swim shorts with Mickey Mouse ears drawn on the side and toned abs.

"Thank goodness." He interlocked his fingers and stretched his arms which made his muscles more dominant. From the sight of me awake, the crowd slowly left.

"Dana, there you are!" A couple other boys waved in the far off distance. His name was Dana. I'll always remember that.

"Ignore them. Let me get you something to drink."

"W-Wait..." I faintly stuttered. I was still sitting on the pavement of the wave pool.

As he came back, he paused.

"Let's see now." In the matter of seconds, I was no longer on the pavement, but the embrace of his arms. If that was what flutters felt like, that was something I'd want all the time.

"T-thanks." My mouth shivered as he placed me down on the pool chair. I watched him easily pull of his water bottle cap and watch his throat move in rhythm. He then opened up my cap and gently held the water out for me. When I grabbed ahold of it, I could feel the warmth from his hands.

"You comin' today?" He asked out of the blue.

"W-What?" I met eye contact with him, but couldn't hold it.

"IM5 concert."

"I don''t know..." I stared at the pavement to avoid his eyes. He then moved into closer and met my eyes.

"You have beautiful eyes. Don't ever forget that." My face flushed red and my breathing suddenly increased.

"Where am I..." I questioned as I looked at every complexion on his face.

With a wink, Dana replied, "The happiest place on earth."

After all, Dana was the boy who literally took my breath away.