Taehyung's boner

I walk into sex ed class like always and hurry to sit next to my boyfriend of 2 years, Taehyung.

I thought I would try to tease him today by wearing something that would show more skin. I was wearing just a low cut shirt with short, tight booty shorts. With my hair hanging down.

I sit down next to Tae giving him a kiss on his lips, but he really deepened the kiss trying to get touchy,  I pulled away before anyone noticed

"Hey baby" he said in a cute manner but still biting his lip and eyeing me up and down.

"Hey, did you get the notes I sent you last night for maths" I said trying to get him back from his gaze.

"Oh yeah, thanks they really helped me study, but maybe instead of texting me your notes you should come over and show me in person" he said going back to his gaze of me.

I got my books out and Tae did too after awhile. The teacher walked in with a box of bananas and another box full of condoms.

"Alright class! Today we are learning about the outlines of safe sex and how to put on condoms correctly" the teacher said with control in her voice. I looked over at Taehyung and saw that he stared to look kind of nervous.

The teacher handed all of us each one banana and one condom, then saying " The rest of the condoms are at the front of the class in this box, feel free to grab some. Safty first kids".

"I'll be taking that box at the end of the lesson" Tae said then winking at me, I got shivers down my spine from what he meant.

We were free to get started with the condoms on when we wanted. I grab the condom clarfully ripping it open, then started sliding it down the banana slowing hopping that Tae was watching.

I look over to taehyung after I'd placed my banana on the table, he was shifting in his sit so much, then kept looking down then back up to me. I looked down at his dick being a bit shocked at how hard he had become.

It's a good thing that we sit right up the back because it is going to make what I'm about to do so much easier.

I reached my hand down and gripped onto Taes hard on. He throws his head back, squeezes his eyes and slightly parts his lips, but quickly remembers we are in a class with other people and tries to put the condom on his banana so he would blend in.

I slowly unzip his jeans sliding my hand inside and having skin to skin  contact with his dick. I rubbed his precum over his shaft and start moving my hand in a slow and steady pase so no one would notice, luckily nobody has.

Tae starts sweating and letting out slightly muffled groans trying to cover them with cofs.

I rubbed a little faster and started to feel his cum coming up through his dick, then....

Taehyung dropped the banana from his hands and grabbed my hand pushing it away quickly right before he was about to cum. He zipped his jeans up (now having blue balls), wrapped his jumper around his waist and raised his hand.

"Yes Taehyung" the teacher said

" C...Can I go t..to the bathroom" he then jumped up from his seat not even caring of the teacher's response and left the room in a hurry.

"My job here is done" I thought while having a big smirk on my face for the rest of the class.

7 minutes later, I'm packing up my stuff before the bell goes for lunch and I see Tae walk in staring into my eyes, and all I can see in his is anger and lust..........."oh no".

__________________
So I hope you guys liked that little short story, let me know in the comments if you have any suggestions or if you want me to write some fanfic on a different member. Oky byeee guys 💓