chapter one

It was a normal day in the fallout world...Johnson was a npc (non playable character) in a bar. He was drinking some wine as he needed some each day to handle being under the rule of the Zepron empire. Suddenly two soldiers in dark black with a shade of red armour with real heavy looking fire arms in their hands walked up to him. "It's payday sir." One of them said while holding it's hand out. "Of course sir" said Johnson as he looks at the hand and opens his inventory finding nothing in it. "Shit...." The soldiers already knew what Johnson ment by looking at the expression on his face. "Come with us..." The soldier sounded annoyed as he grabs Johnson's shoulder. Johnson flinched as he was dragged outside to a group of other npcs being guard there by more of those troops. The soldier drops him to his knees and went to the other soldiers "that's all that did not have money, sir' the soldier said to a officer. "Hmm... Kill them" the officer said with a smirk on it's face. "Oh no..." Johnson says as the group of npcs start to panic. The soldiers walk up to the npcs as one of them had a high-tech flame thrower in their hands. Suddenly all the lights in the city pop out as rapid foot steps followed by silenced revolver shots  were heard by Johnson as he heard metal body's hit the concrete road "RUN!" was said by a deep dark voice as a glimpse of jeans went by his eyes. Johnson got up and followed the stranger into a manhole as he heard npc body's being shot down by remaining soldiers. "Holy shit holy shit holy shit-" was echoed through the tunnels as Johnson freaked out as he was somehow not used to gunshots and death.
"That was fun." The stranger chuckled as he looks at Johnson "names Alt- I'm sure you heard of me" Johnson looks at Alt as he was wearing a multi colored gas mask and a red hoodie "Your that hacker that made that reactor imploud!" Alt cringed at his remark "it did not imploud it overheated and shot out a shockwave!" Alt seemed annoyed "they always think it imploded." Johnson looks around then said "so you hide in  tunnels?" Alt kicked a wall to his left "not exactly" he smirked as The secret wall door opened showing a underground rebal base
"Welcome to the  home base of deadsec" alt laughed as he walked in. Johnson could not believe his eyes. He first met Alt and now is wanted by the most powerful empire the game galaxie has ever seen.  He walked around as people in all sorts of mask walk by him alt glanced at Johnson
"Impressed?" Jhonson did not have any words.