Past

A Pichu and an Eevee was running around playing tags, although Pichu is faster than Eevee, she was able to tackle him. "Tag!! You're it!!" She shouted as she poked him.

Pichu got up on his feet with Eevee as he snickers. "Well your speed is improving, that is very awesome." Said the Pichu.

"Thank you!!" Eevee ran to Pichu and give a soft kiss on his cheek that made him blushing. "That's the prove that I like you." She stated. "Hehe, I like you too Eevee." Said Pichu as he giggles.

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

The next day, Pichu meet up with a Pachirisu as they was having a relaxing bath in the lake.

"This is so calm." Said Pachirisu as she sighs before Pichu said. "I can agree with you more Pachirisu."

Pachirisu put her head on Pichu's chest as the two blushes. "I like you Pichu." "I like you too Pachirisu." The two said.

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

The next day after that, Pichu meet up with Buneary as they are having a feast together, they were eating happily.

"Mmm.... Your food taste so good Buneary." He stated as he keeps eating.

"Hehe, this is why I like you Pichu." Said Buneary as she hand over a salad to Pichu as he happily eats it. "I like you too Buneary."

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

The next day after that, Pichu meet up with Alolan Vulpix as she was brushing his fur. "Now Pichu, it's important to keep your fur fluffy and clean because that will make you more huggable."

"I understand, thanks for the advice Vulpix." Said Pichu before he purrs softly when Alolan Vulpix brushing his fur.

"Thanks for hearing my advice, I like you Pichu." She said. "I like you too Vulpix."

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Those are just a silhouette memories of a Pikachu that was walking towards the beach wearing a backpack.

"Those girls... I miss them. I really love them and I hope we can meet up again like before." Pikachu mumbled softly as he blushes.

He arrived at the beach as he breath in the soft air, there was no one there since the beach is unknown. "What a great place to spend my quality time." He said.

When he look around the beach, he found a big treehouse on top of a giant tree, he tilted his head in confusion.

"Huh, I wonder who lives there." He said as he runs towards it.

He climb up and entered the treehouse, but then his eyes widen in shock when he saw who was inside the treehouse.