Secret Story

Dear reader.

I have decided to write my own story here to give new faith in the future to all heartbroken people who have come there to find support. One year ago I was totally devastated. My girlfriend broke up with me because we hadn't seen each other for three months. She broke her leg and we couldn't meet because her parents didn't know she is an lesbian. They had a small suspicion about her and she was too afraid to risk it.

I remember that day as if it was yesterday. I see myself lying in bed crying all the time and my parents trying to cheer me up. My mum reminded me to The Secret, but I was too lost to do something. I couldn't sleep, I couldn't study and write my thesis, I couldn't anything. Days were passing by and I was still at the bottom waiting for her call. Of course she didn't phone, I was surrounded by desperation.

One day I tried to read some stories on this awesome website and I found out there are so many people with the same problem. I started to write in a diary. Every evening I was writing all little things I appreciate. You might think you don't have any, but what about the place you live, your food and feet, sunny days, other people's smiles. You will find so much to write about! I also imagined the day of 4th May as a day we will meet again. I wrote about it. I wrote it for almost 2 months before this day.

Don't think I was staying happy all the time. I must admit I was still desperate, even though I did all the things Rhonda says. Although I tried to have fun with my friends and dog, at night tears started falling out of my eyes. Please don"t worry that everything is destroyed, when night like this comes. We all are only human beings and especially we "The Secret Beginners" can't control every single emotion. Just keep on living, appreciating and believing.

Gradually I started to feel better. I was still believing that we would come together some day. Then one evening I looked on my Facebook and saw some photos of her and her new girlfriend. I don't have to tell you that in that moment I felt tears in my eyes and pain all over my body. I completely rocked bottom. But the good thing was that after a while I started to realize she might not have been the right one. A few days after I wrote to my diary that I want to meet the love of my life in one month, whether it is she, or someone else. I described everything I want to change in my future relationship.

Since those days I really started to enjoy my college life. I continued to write my thesis, I started to have parties, dance, smile, sleep, read and be charmed by everything. In that time magic had appeared. Out of nowhere there were so many girls around me that I could just take choices. I had almost forget about 4th May. Actually, I realized it maybe two weeks after. On 2nd May I got a message from a girl on a lesbian dating website. We started to write and consequently, I found out that she is exactly my perfect partner I had written about in my diary.

Now we are together almost nine months and I am happier than ever.

I would like to cheer up at least one heartbroken person. You are not alone at all. Maybe you think that this love is the love of your life, but your soulmate might be waiting round the corner. Just raise your head, fill your heart with love, stay patient and you will definitely find the right street!

Please, be grateful for everything in your life, because this is it. OUT OF NOTHING, OUT OF NO WAY, A WAY WILL BE MADE!!!

Never ending THANK YOU belongs to Ronalyn Mercader and her amazing team. You have done such wonderful work and I am grateful forever. 

Thank you all.