"A Son! A Son! Lady Prunaprismia has given Lord Miraz a Son!"

Part 1: You

Your name is Ana

Your name is Ana. Your mother was a nymph of the Narnian forests and your father was a Telmarine. You were never supposed to exist, but here you were: The embodiment of peace, always at the side of the young Telmarine heir.

When your parents were killed in a fire when you were seven you were taken in by a family friend, another secretly half Narnian living within Telmarine borders: your Uncle Cornelius.

He worked as a tutor to the young prince Caspian, who was just two years older than you. In his care and under his tutelage, you became educated in all the old Narnian stories. Your mother's people's history fascinated you. You often dreamed of the Golden Age, the four kings and queens of old. You even had an imaginary friend as a little girl and named her Lucy after the youngest Queen. And sometimes dreamed of what it would be like to meet them in person. You hated to admit it but you had a stupid little crush on the youngest king, Edmund. In the texts he always seemed so smart and quick to say something wonderfully entertaining which made studying the ancient times much more fun. You also had to admit that you appreciated the plethora of drawings and etchings of the dark haired young king you could find in the library archives. The mystery of the lost kings and queens fascinated you and you found yourself dreaming about them on their adventures all too often.  

You and the Professor were didn't have much, but lived among the highest ranking Telmarines and for that you were often bullied by the children of the court.

And while you were more than capable of looking out for yourself, Caspian always had one eye on you. He and you became fast friends as you were there for his tutoring sessions with your Uncle Cornelius. Though he knew he could only teach the young prince so much under the suspicious eye of Miraz, he made sure to teach you everything he couldn't teach Caspian.

By the time you were sixteen you had encyclopedic knowledge of the history of Narnia and its peoples and of the inner workings of Telmarine court. You were also very quick with your two long knives, the only weapons you were ever allowed to be seen with. (As a lady).

With the knowledge from your studies, as well as being a fairly invisible person (at least to the noblemen,who saw you as nothing more than a serving girl), you soon grew darkly aware of Caspian's rocky at best hold on the Telmarine throne.   

Pt. 2: Keep Caspian Safe 

 2: Keep Caspian Safe