Defeated Villains

At night, Night Ninja and his Ninjalinos are seen being blown away by the dragon as Owlette's orders. They had return the mallet and dragon gong in the museum, much to Night Ninja's dismay, who was watching them returning them he stole. But, Night Ninja vows that it is not yet over as he leaves with the Ninjalinos.

Next day, at the museum, there's a boy, Billy, who was going to the museum to check out the artifacts.

Billy: Interesting artifacts we have here in the museum, I'd say.

He goes upstairs to the bookshelves, until he saw the scroll that access to the Mystery Mountain.

Billy: Woah! Maybe I should check out this scroll for a second. It talks about... (gasps) the mystery mountain!? Sheesh! I didn't know there was a mystery mountain. Hmmm... or maybe I should borrow this scroll for some time... (nervously laughs)

Billy discreetly takes the scroll without getting caught and hides it. He was going downstairs, just as the PJ Masks were going upstairs who were going to check out the other artifacts. But, suddenly when going to the area where Billy took the scroll, they find it missing.

Connor: That Mystery Mountain is really... (gasps) the scroll!

Greg: Someone must have taken it!

Amaya: Yeah! Wait, the scroll was also stolen last time right, guys?

Connor: (gasps) Night Ninja! Of course! PJ Masks, were on our way!

All three: Into the night to save the day!

(Transformation scene skipped)

At night, Billy went outside from his house and looks at the scroll.

Billy: Hmmm... so this scroll shows that portal to Mystery Mountain summons at the...

He found the location where the Mystery Mountain portal can be summoned at the wall of building. He performs the moves from the scroll, then the portal opens and went in it.

Meanwhile, the PJ Masks went outside their HQ to locate Night Ninja to confront him about the stolen scroll. Night Ninja is seen sitting on the bench with reading his magazine, while the Ninjalinos were practicing their ninja moves. Suddenly, the PJ Masks arrive in their Cat-Car and jump out.

Catboy: Night Ninja!

Night Ninja: The PJ Pests? What are you doing here? I wasn't doing anything this time. So no evil schemes here.

Owlette: Oh, yeah! We know you stole the scroll, Night Ninja.

Night Ninja: I don't have the scroll, bird brain. Woah, wait the scroll that leads to Mystery Mountain has been stolen!?

Gekko: Um, yeah. You didn't really steal it?

Night Ninja: Yep, but did you see who stole the scroll, PJ Pumpkins?

Gekko: Um, afraid not.

TO BE CONTINUED
NOTE: I made this part after the events of "The Dragon Gong".
Next: Thief's New Hideout