Chapter 1

You know how it only takes one decision to change your life.One decision to change you and/or your life for the better or the worst.One day you may be here and gone the next.Happy one moment crying the next...

Well my life has changed in a instant because of one decision..

My name is Karla. My friends call me Karly. I never really approve it but.. whatever I'm used to it.

They have called me that since about 1st grade. Im in college now... My friends since then are Yoyra and Davianna. Well I call them Yoy or Joy I call Davianna davii.

We have this 'ride or die' relationship. Its kind or weird though.

Yoyra was definitely the party animal.

Davii was.. Well I could say the normal rich girl.

Finally me. The boring girl that loves to study or the 'bookworm' of our small group.

Coming back to me I go to college at CU in Denver, Colorado. City girl haha.I love it there.It so big and so many things to explore!

I am only 16 though.I don't really go out much.I have gotten a little drunk but only about twice.

I got a dorm with Davianna and Youra which I was glad for. Since Davii is really 'nice' she told the counselor that Davii had to share a room with Joy and I.

I was a little annoyed that they were my roommates because they both liked to party and would make me go to one sooner or later..

I was new at CU. I have only been on campus for about three or four days.

Well enough said, I had to go study to a quiet place for my AP chemistry test.I know i am a nerd.

I had been trying to study but Joy and Davii already hooked up with some guys. I have to admit i was always a little jealous of them having boys love them and always want to be with them. They are beautiful, Davii looks like Hailee Steinfeld. Joy looked like Jennifer Lawrence. Of course in a younger version.

I decided to go to Starbucks. At least it was way quieter than being here.

I was so distracted that when I was about to walk in I bumped into a tall, handsome, blonde/brown hair, blue eyes and he had like two tattoos.

"Oh I am so sorry! I didn't mean to-"

"It's fine love..but watch where you are going into next time." He says as he slightly pushes past me.

I felt butterflies because of his pet name and his touch. Even though I didn't know him, I felt this way..