Imagine

"Carl why are we out here in the middle of the forest" you say following behind Carl as he walks faster, "(y/n) I told you already it's gonna be a surprise" he said. Just a few more steps until you arrive to the place where is the surprise. "will the whole group be worried if we left without asking" you ask all worried "no I don't think they will notice" he said. Finally you two reached to the place, it was a beautiful lake with flowers and not a single dead body around. you were amazed by this place, you couldn't believe it. "do you like this surprise (y/n)" he said with a smile on his face. "it's beautiful Carl I can't believe it" you say with your eyes wide open. Carl grabs your hand and sits you down to talk. " (y/n).....I've known you sense the apocalypse started and I saved you from all those walkers that were surrounding you....I thought I was gonna loose you" he said with a sad look in his face. " I forgot to say thank you for all that Carl....all the things you did to protect me" you said quietly in a sadish way. Carl comes in closer to you and pulls you in for a kiss. for a few seconds you two pull away, he says "I'm sorry for that" "sorry for what" you say. He finally admits it,"I'm just gonna say it" he says "say what" you said "I'm in love with you.....I always will.....will you be my girlfriend" he says. you freeze for a second in shock you wouldn't at say right away yes. instead you take a deep breath and say "yes I'll be your girlfriend...i love you" he says "I love you too (y/n)". you and Carl stay there for the whole day and returned back to the prison holding hands.