Chapter 1

It was like no other day walking to the park with my little dog, Beth. She's full yorkie, super sweet. My only best friend. We go to the park that has no one go there. I would sit there relaxing, thinking about life. You know in my feelings. This time a boy was there. He had black hair, couldn't see his eyes. His jawline was sharp, his clothes was all black.

We ended up making eye contact and he smirked a bit. I rolled my eyes. I go to sit down on the stairs, and Beth laying on my legs. I notice a shadow behind me. Then his hand on the monkey bars relaxing his arms on it as he smiles at me. "Do you need something?" I said looking at him. "No, just wondering how a beautiful girl like you end up in this hell world?" He said smirking at me. I rolled my eyes.

I get up and Beth was following me. "That's a cute dog. What's its name?" He said smiling even more brighter. I turn around and sighed, "Her name is Beth." He smiles and turns around as he walks away the sunset gleaming down behind him. I just smiled out of nowhere for no reason.

As I walked through the doors, I looked around the house to see mother nowhere to be found. Just cans, of beer. I start to gather up the cans, as I hear a thud against the front door, laughter coming outside of it. As the knob turns I sit there staring angrily, crossing my arms, my foot tapping the floor. Mother tumbles into the living room, with some random. "Oh, hey." she giggles as if it is some joke. "Mother. Who is this?" I said narrowing my eyes at her. "Oh, him... He's a... hottie huh?" she says as she slurs her words. 

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Hey, let me know what you think and if I should keep writing.