Why is the bridge called what it is?

There was once a legend that a bridge in Tennessee granted love. This all happened in June 25, 1987.
One day there was a girl. She was standing at the bridge looking at the view of the sky. The sun was setting, the clouds were a beautiful pink mixed with orange. While she was looking at the sky she had a thought. A thought about being a bird flying in the sky and having the wind going threw her wings in the peaceful sky.
Then she feels this tap on her shoulder. She turns around and it is a handsome boy standing there. He holds out his hand and says "do you want to dance with me in the sunset?" The girl reply's with "yes, I would love to". Then they start dancing when they both start talking about their schools and their home life's when suddenly a feel of trust crosses both of them. The girl for sure fell in love with this boy as soon as she saw him and the boy was obviously in love with her when suddenly they both look into each others eyes and know that they were meant to be together and that fate brought them both to this bridge on this day. Thats when they both slowly lean in for a kiss. They kiss in the beautiful sunset and from then on the boy and the girl are known to be married to this day. No one knows if this is true but a lot of people want to find out so the next part of this story will surprise you!

I really hope you liked this comment if you liked it and want me to make the next part of this story!