I'll let you decide who the characters are.

I watched his cock twitch. Slowly, I slid his member back into my mouth, swirling my tongue around it. Moaning, he put his hand on my head and gently pushed me further. I gagged and pulled away. " S-sorry, I didn't mean to." He apologized. His voice sweet and soft, not heard often. I nodded and continued to suck his throbbing member. I knew he was going to cum soon, but I didn't want him to. Not yet at least. I pulled away, gaining a disappointed whine from the shy boy beneath me. I sat up and started to run my hands up and down his bare chest earning moans of delight. I leaned down to leave a trail of kisses down his chest which would later become hickies. I crawled forwards, and put my boobs by his mouth and my dripping pussy by his pulsing dick. He bit my nipple, making me moan. In response, I slammed down on his stiff cock as hard as I could, causing a small amount of blood to squirt out of my pussy while I screamed. He gave me small kisses, and quietly told me to wait until I was ready to go again. I was eager to give him the pleasure he deserved. I started to bounce, causing tears to slip out of my eyes. He reached up and wiped them away, then he put his hands on my hips and started to gently thrust upwards giving me less work. I started to slow down into a grind while he was deep inside of me, earning loud, juicy moans from both him and I. I gasped when he thrusted his member up into my pussy after I teased him. His thrusts stayed consistent with the speed he was pulling me onto him. I moaned every time our bodies collided. Getting bored, he flipped us. He put my legs on his shoulders and thrusted deeper. I wailed as he hit my g-spot over and over. " Fuck, I'm gonna cum!" I wailed. He panted as each thrust got sloppier, signaling that he was close too. I released my clear, slimey cum deep from within. Moments later, a loud grunt erupted from the male above me. He pulled out, giving me the chance to watch as his thick white semen spewed out of his cock. Breathing heavily, he picked up his homework, and used it as a rag. " I hope professor doesn't mind that I 'lost' my assignment." He chuckled, showing the lighter side of his personality. Yawning, he laid down next to me and snuggled into my body. Soon he was quietly snoring, shortly after I would be too.

(please let me know if there are any mistakes)
Well, if you have any suggestions I'd gladly take them. :)