WolfBlood Academy

Long ago, there were different kinds of monsters that just ran about the world. I was one of them, but it all changed when the world created the academy's. I was so scarred about the change in the world, that i just went blind with fear in my sole. I thought i was just going to be one of the girls in school that was just invisible to everyone. I was always in the back of the class. I never raised my hand, asked a question, or talked in class. I never knew if anyone noticed me or even looked at me. It was the same way everyday for the last 14 years i went to the academy. The name of the academy is Wolf Blood Academy.

I was all alone with no friends for as long as i can remember. I thought i was never going to have friends at all. I decided to go to class after lunch one day. I was just minding my own business when a young wolf about my age came up to me and side, " hi, I'm Donnie. Can you help me find my class, I'm new hear." I told him that i have the same class as him. So, we went to class and i went to the back of the class like always, when Donnie asked if he could sit by me. I told him," ya its alright with me."

A few days past and i found a new friend. I guess i would find a friend one day and it came. Me and Donnie became best friends and started walking to class together everyday for the rest of the year. I never knew it, but i started to tell that Donnie started to have feelings for me. I didn't know what to do when he asked if i wanted to go to the dance Friday, and i didn't think and said yes.

Friday came and we went to the dance that night. I wore my violet and black dress, and Donnie wore his purple and black tux. We sat at the bench by the wall almost all night, when our favorite song came on. That song was called Cowboy Casanova by Cary Underwood. Donnie could tell that i loved that song like he did and asked me to dance with him, i told him yes. I never danced before, so i let him lead. We danced all night to that song, well i think we did.

The next day, i was waiting for Donnie by the door. He didn't show up and i got worried. I never get worried over anyone. So, i ran out the school gate to go find him. I ran pasted the sign that said warning. I wasn't thinking strait at all. The next thing i know is that I'm on the ground with another wolf over me, and it wasn't Donnie. I got so scarred that i couldn't i couldn't move at all. I finally got some since when one wolf said," hay guys, it looks like we got some fresh meet in our territory." I quickly jumped up and ran away. They ran after me with fury on there eyes. I ran as fast as i could go. I fell over a ribcage on the ground, and was knocked out cold.