The cover art and characther "Amaterasu" belongs to bushiroad and associates

You are standing in train station looking at your phone. It is soon to be noon- the time of the date. "G-go out with you?" Her velvet red and yellow eyes shined as rosy pink blushes emerged from her pale cheeks. It was a love at first sight. Her silky black hair with light blue highlights, her long eyelashes and her petite nose. She is Miko's buddy, Amaterasu and this is your first date with her. You adjusted your outfit nervously as time ticks closer to the time of meeting.
"Did you wait long?" You look up to see your date standing there. Neither is she wearing her maid uniform nor her battle outfit. She is wearing a light pink chiffon blouse paired with a pair of high waisted black shorts comleted with a pair of black heels. Her hair is tied into a ponytail, the way she is when she is working. "Miko helped me pick these out ... Do-don't stare so intensively at me ... blush blush" Amaterasu turns away shyly as your heart rate rises staring at her. You remembered your plans for today and reaches out your hand. "Oh..." she held on to your hand. Her soft white delicate deity hand held on to yours, at the moment you felt like you could die happy from how hard your heart is beating. For the whole trip neither you nor Amaterasu said anything, the physical contact was too much for both of you to handle.

It wasn't long before you reach your first stop - the cinema. You have already gotten tickets for a foreign romance movie - Suite Française. As you offered to buy popcorn, Amaterasu politely declined "I shouldn't eat in there... it will be hard for the cleaners to clean it up." You wondered what she ment when then you remembered how she is constantly breaking plates back in the cafe. She is what is refered as a "clumsy cute" as you smiled thinking about it . "The movie is starting ... " Amaterasu pulls on the edge of your shirt, urging you to enter. During the movie, Amaterasu sat straight up without slouching even once. You tried to take your chance and placed your hand over her shoulder. "Eek!" Amaterasu shrieked her trembling lips and her enlarged eyes charmed you even further. "Shhhhh!" Someone from the back hissed at both of you as you settled down. As both of you walked out of the cinema Amaterasu exclaimed : "What an amazing movie! Though her husband cheated on her and she cheated on her husband and.... oh it is confusing ow ow" she rubs her head. "Is this what you call a 'chaotic masterpiece'?" You involuntarily held your hand out and patted her head. "Blush blush..." Amaterasu stared at you this time as her lips quiver. "Le... lets go!" She pulls your hand off you head and took the initative to hold your hand this time, onwards to the next location.

Since, her buddy owns a cafe so she is constantly exposed to western food so you brought her to a ramen resturant. "Two Miso Ramen!" The waitress served both of you a bowl of hot pipping ramen. "Thanks for the food!" Amaterasu couldn't wait. She pushed her stray hair behind her ears as she blew the noodles with her soft pink petite lips before slurping on them and chewing on it. Her face of bliss warms your heart as if she is a goddess....she is a goddess. "If you don't dig in soon it will get cold!" Amaterasu pouts a little before taking a piece of your char siew to her bowl. "This is mine now since you do not want to eat~" she said playfully. Both of you then proceed to steal each others food and laughing away, as if there is no one else around. "Ahhh... that was a great meal. I wonder why was the chef glaring at us?" You couldn't bring yourself to tell her that the actions in there was a great disrepect to the chef but is still glad that she is warming up to you.

Finally, it is your last stop, a popular cafe around the area. "Huh? I mean I could make those if you want me to..." Amaterasu was hesitant but you managed to pull her in. The cake was served to both of you shortly. Amaterasu carefully sliced a small bit of the cake before putting it in her mouth. "This softness! This fluffy mmmm! Happy happy~" Amaterasu waves wildly as she ate. It seems like she knew why you would bring her to a cafe to eat sweets. "It melts and your mouth and it is better than the one Miko makes!" Amaterasu continues to praise the cake. You noticed some cream got outside of her mouth and used a tissue to wipe it off. "An-" Amaterasu was halfway through her sentence while you do so. "Th.. thank you..." the peaches from earlier returned to her cheeks as both of us blushed and remain silent for the remaining time.

It is already evening when both of you left the cafe. As you walk her back, both of you held hands but didn't say a word. However, as compared to eariler , both of you are less akward towards each other. Soon you reached the entrance of Cafe Miko. "I have a great time today." Amaterasu said. "And I hope to go on another date like this." She closed and her eyes and kissed you on your cheek. "See ya~"she said before entering the cafe. You felt your face burning up, heart beating so hard it could have popped out. You were so flabbergasted it took you five minutes before you could do anything. That concludes your date with Amaterasu as you wish to have another date with the goddess soon.