The adventure

Bayang woke up from his dream shocked that he didn't find a brown rock in his hand. Even without the brown rock he believes that his dream will change his life. He wakes up and goes to Eendepoot a friend of his he tells her his dream and asks her to go with him. She although scared agrees to obey the dream with him.  Bayang went to his father and told his father about his dream an what he planned to do. His father agreed that he must follow the dream. And that he will be proud of him as long as he follows it. The next day when he was done preparing for what was to come. He went to the house of eendepoot to pick her up and she led them away from the clan. Far off in the South West of this Iban-clan, played the port city kuching. Here there was a tall stable fifteen year old boy named Harry Windsor. He traveled everywhere in the city and wanted to see more. He told his uncle he wanted to see the Indian clans and the rimboe. His uncle then told him if all the dangers that he could come across there. The Indian clans, the heat of the forest, a dangerous larve, if you run out of food, sharp leaves and blood suckers. Harry didn't change his request and his uncle gave in. The next week they started the adventure to the woods. when they put up camp out side a river village called Pangkalan Lubang, they had to wait for nomads called Poenan Dajaks. While they waited Julian decided to bring Harry to the Niahcave. He told Harry about who lived there before and which animals live there now. He also told him about the work of the people that work in this cave and showed him something that amazed him. Bayang and Eendepoot on the other hand were traveling in the north. They hadnt found any adviser from the spirits. Eendepoot was leading the way while  lost in her fantasy until Bayang stopped and she did aswell. They ran out of food so they had to eat antlarves. Bayang didn't fully trust Eendepoot so the didn't tell her about the bad sign he saw that morning. Later they came a cross a bamboo stick and found out they were near the poenan dajaks and the Kajang and that there were white people there. They decided to camp there and the next day found sign to search for the white people. When Julian and Harry returned the Poenans were nowhere to be found near the village they camperd at. So they went to search for them with an Ivan Woodward called Abik. When they arrived at a place called Fort Mary and talked to a resident there. When they said good bye  Harry found out that it's normal for people to learn six languages in the country he's in. Harry had realised his purpose as a Windsor and had a new goal in his life. The next day they found some clues about the poenans from a malaysian and continued there adventure. The next afternoon they arrived at their temporary destination , the Kenjah they are and drank there. The next morning the chief told them he had a good dream and that the God of hunting was happy, but his uncle told him that he was lying and they set out again. Meanwhile Bayang and Eendepoot had found the Poenans and were given direction to the white people. They were happy to be back on track of their quest.When they were done for the day, Harry went to search for a pool of water in the rainforest. Earlier Bayang and Eendepoot had found them and followed them. When the Harry went into the water, Bayang searched through his belongings. Bajang found the locket of his mother and thought that it was magic. Harry was mad that they took his loket with them and forgot that they saved him from a crocodile. Bajang and Eendepoot weren't sure if the locket was good or not so they decided to search for Harry. Meanwhile to make Harry forget the loss of his mother's locket Julian made him work harder. A couple of days later they were attacked by Kajan. Bayang found him and took him as prisoner back to his camp. Harry was very scared that they were Kajan but later found out that they were Iban and they untied him because he could speak Iban. Later he tried to escape but ended up being saved by the two once again. Bayang  and Eendepoot thought that Harry's mum was the goddess of sleep and that they were being punished for wanting to kill her son. Later they saw a dead animal or so they thought that turned out to be alive. It was an ant eater and ants were all over it now. Later They found out that Kajang was near and were carefully on their adventure. When they were near a river they were attacked by Kajan but survived although Bayang was mad at Eendepoot from stopping him of having his opponents head but knew she was right. Now after escaping they burried the locket of Harry's mum. For a while they were easily scared and afraid until Bayang had a dream. They found out that the dream meant that they needed to go to kuching and also bring Harry with them. Harry thought that it was weird that they were scared just the night before and now we're determined to get something. They arrived at a river and when Bayang found a cano they continued their adventure. After sometime they became friends. They arrived at a city and boarded another boat named cantik and were later attacked by pirates but with the help of his friends they managed to fight them of. Plus they found out that Julian was alive and reunited with him. Harry spoke with his uncle about helping his friends and I'm the end they decided to go to Abik. When they arrived he remembered that Julian mentioned  doctor named Tomlinson and wanted him to take a look at Eendepoots foot. His uncle said he would speak to him about it. When they arrived at the doctor Eendepoot was operated and had normal feet. After some days they were brought to a flymachine  and took it as a sign that they were going to fly. When they went in it they realised that they were in the big fish their quest had come to an end. Bayang and Eendepoot went back to their village having found themselves. When they got home Bayang's father sent two villagers to get Harry so they could celebrate together. After the party Harry went back home and started his adventure on finding himself.