Chapter 1: Red Trailer

A/N: This is my first time doing a reaction story. Please do tell me if you enjoy it and if I got any of the personalities of the Olympians wrong. Enjoy!

"Hello Olympians. Nice weather we're having, huh?"

"Who are you?!" Zeus thundered.

"Relax thunderhead," the person said as Poseidon snickered. "I'm no enemy of Olympus. Now then, my name is Ghost and I am here to show you all a little something and I'm not giving you a choice."

"What are you going to show us?" Athena asked.

"A show that's called RWBY," Ghost replied. "Are you all ready? Oh wait... We're missing two others."

Hades then appeared in a flash of light along with Hestia.

"Now we are ready," Ghost stated as a screen appears in the middle of the room. "Also, all powers are shut off as long as we are watching this. Enjoy the show."

The words "Red Trailer" appear on screen and Athena asked, "Trailer?"

"A preview of a character," Ghost replied with a sly smile on his face. "I believe that Lady Artemis would love this character."

The video starts with music in the background and the moon being shown while rose petals are gliding in front of it.

"What's happened to the moon?" Artemis asked.

"It's been like that for a few centuries in this world," Ghost replied. "This character's name is Ruby Rose... Her looks will surprise you all."

Ruby in her cloak is shown standing in front of a gravestone near a cliff with petals surrounding her as a female voice in the background sings, "Red like roses fills my dreams and brings me to the place you rest..."

"Did someone in her family die?" Hestia asked Ghost.

"Her mother died against a legion of monsters," Ghost replied as Ares scoffed. "Something you want to say War God?"

"She was weak then," Ares stated getting a frown from Hestia and Artemis. "How could a single person die from weak monsters?"

"I so want to kill you right now," Ghost stated his eyes slowly turning red. "But I won't... because I want to continue watching this."

Ruby walks away from the grave and into the forest behind her as the singing continues. "White is cold and always yearning, burdened by a royal test."

The perspective changes to reveal a large pack of Beowolves. "Black the beast descends from shadows..."

"I'm really liking the lyrics," Apollo said.

"What are those creatures?" Poseidon asked.

"Grimm," Ghost replied. "Creature of Darkness that destroy all man made things and even mankind themselves. Now this is where you find out what Ruby looks like."

"Yellow beauty burns..."

Three Beowolves attack Ruby as she disappears in a swish of rose petals, and the creatures crash to the ground. They look upwards to see Ruby above them with the full moon shining behind her. "...gold."

"Silver eyes?!" everyone exclaimed shock clear as day on their faces.

"And is that a giant scythe?" Hephaestus asked. "How can a child carry that thing?"

"One, it's not just a scythe, it's also a high impact, customizable sniper rifle, and two, you'll find out," Ghost told him.

While outlined by the moon's light, her cape swirling around her body, Ruby reaches behind her in slow-motion, pulls out her weapon in rifle form, and fires a shot that blows a large part of a Beowolf's head out in a burst of smoke.

More Beowolves start to attack as Ruby lands. She leaps over the first beast and shoots it in the back, and then, still in the air, blasts another one's side and gets into a position where she can fire at the third dead centre. She rolls back and stands, unfolding Crescent Rose into its larger, and deadlier, scythe form.

Ares' jaw then dropped to the floor and Artemis said, "How is she able to do this?"

"Training," Ghost replied.

"What's with the rose petals?" Hera asked.

"Her special power," Ghost replied. "She is able to run very fast and whenever she does, she leaves rose petals behind."

Hera nodded and everyone looked back at the screen.

One of the braver Beowolves dashes forward, but Ruby merely spins, hooks its body in the curve of her blade, and fires the sniper section at speeds that sever the creature's body in half. Both halves land on the ground, and the rest of the pack charges.

Ruby, rotating the weapon, unloads her spent bullet and drives the blade into the ground, firing from a single spot at several approaching monsters until one swipes at her feet, narrowly missing as she jumps up with Crescent Rose and blasts back, digging it into the ground again and swinging her body to land on it.

"Who taught her how to fight?" Ares asked as he now wanted to fight the child.

"Her Uncle Qrow," Ghost said.

A Beowolf almost gets her with its claws, but she twists out of the way, fires at the monster in front of her to make both weapon and wielder spin, and kicks at the one behind her. She twirls the scythe and cuts down Beowolves from both sides, dodging another attack to hook a beast in and blast out at an approaching creature to kill both.

Ruby leaps over two, goes in to dismember and cut down one, and catches another's neck in her blade, with her on the beast's back, before pulling the trigger and beheading it while flying upwards. Two Beowolves follow, but she shoots her way down and slices them up when she has to block from a wolf's swipe on the ground, which pushes her back and lets her see the large number of enemies left.

"She's showing off," Athena stated.

The music picks up and Ruby uses her semblance to kill the Grimm so fast all that can be seen is a blur. She converts her scythe to a sickle-shape and spins her way through the mass, cutting up and down, left and right, leaving bullets, rose petals, and blackened body parts flying into the air.

Finally, the last Beowolf is killed, and Ruby finishes by firing a blast that launches her into the sky, then lands in a pose with her scythe hanging behind her as Dust pellets rain from the sky.

"Damn," Apollo and Hermes said.

"That..."

"Was..."

"AWESOME!" the two gods shouted in unison.

The screen fades and then shows the silhouettes of team RWBY each in front of their respective letter and Ruby comes into full view.

"So three more trailers?" Hades asked as Ghost nodded.

"Why are you forcing us to watch this?" Zeus growled at Ghost. "It's just a damn show with horrible animation."

Artemis then appeared in front of her father and did the one thing no one, other than Hestia, has seen before... Her puppy dog eyes. Zeus then looked away and she said, "Can we please continue watching, Papa?"

Zeus soon crumbled and said, "Fine. We'll continue watching this dumbass show."