What Fame Has Done - A Harry Styles Story.

• Dedicated to Harry Styles

Katherine/Harry - What Fame Has Done.

Chapter 1

Kate’s POV.

Hi, I’m Kate; normal girl, normal life but in love with my EX-best friend; Harry Styles. He is a famous heart-throb member of the new famous UK boy band. I met him when we were in kinder garden; that little cheeky boy that used to eat glue and play-dough from Holmes Chapel. We used to like each other from kinder garden up to sophomore year. He left for an audition to the X-Factor and got in. They kept on letting him go through new challenges and stuff, while I emailed him and I called him but with no response. I wasted a year on a friend that got fans, a manager and bodyguards, a band and my worst enemy, Fame. We totally lost connections even though he promised to keep in touch. He never called for anything not even in my birthday! In holidays, he was “too busy” to receive any calls or go out for a coffee or drink. I was now a senior, and you know, life goes on. My best friend Emily was a total fanatic of Harry’s band and stuff. One Direction I think it’s called. I of course hate, in every molecular way, HATE One Direction. They’re the cause of my heart being broken; still now, 2 years after he left. I contacted even his mother Anne, but she would say the same every time! ‘He will be soon here with us.’ Hah! Soon my ass! Even though I hated to accept this, I really am in love with Harry E. Styles.

***

I was now driving my range rover to visit my family and Harry’s for a summer vacation. (I know, just … kill me.) It was about 6pm. I was now ready to face the moment I have been waiting for 2 years. I have all of my conversation planned with every comeback you can imagine to any answer Harry’s brain could conclude with. My heart was pumping blood not with anxiousness or happiness, just rage. Pure and beautiful rage pumping throughout my body.

<<Ok, so you guys get an idea I am 5 feet, 6 inches; long dirty blonde hair up to my waist; zumba toned body, deep light blue eyes; tanned skin and white smile.>>

 I was now wearing white mini shorts, a light blue, no sleeves, t-shirt that made my eyes look even bluer and golden strappy sandals. My hair was in a fish-tail braid, and I had a bit of eyeliner on my eyes to pop them a bit. I knew I was close to Harry’s beach house. I am ready for this. You know what to do Kate. Let’s do this poo! SHIT. Emily -.- thanks for making me subconsciously a directioner or whatever it is. I parked my white car on the parking space right next to a balcony. I got my bags out and stepped into the main door with my purse in hand and my blackberry. I pressed the doorbell of the huge fancy house. *DING DONG!*

“Harry! You mind getting that?” I heard through the door as it opened.

Chapter 2

Harry’s POV.

I have been waiting to see her long ago. She was now hopefully near and about to come. I remember her being that beautiful 16 year old girl with golden long hair, and just perfect in every sense.*Doorbell* “Harry! You mind getting that?” my mum said as I jogged up to the door frame, removed hair from my face and grabbed the door knob pulling the door wide open. There she was; long hair, and perfect in every sense. “Kate!!! I missed you so much!” I said as I walked near her to get her into a hug. She walked back with rage in her eyes, flames in her blue sea eyes and tears now descending from her face. “Oh you did? And you didn’t answer a single call, card or an email? Not even a happy birthday call, text, email, post?” I was now recalling all the times I tried to answer one of her cards, texts, calls, posts or emails but my manager didn’t let me because he said it was very risky that she’d post any kind of personal information. Tears ran down her tanned and soft cheeks. She didn’t deserve all of this! “Kate! Please let me explain!” I said as I heard my voice crack. “Explain what Harry? That your new best friend Mr. Fame got to your head and you forgot the people who really loved you?” Wait up... She loves me? “Wait, you love me?” I said trying to clear this mess up. “No. I hate you. And don’t worry, I won’t bite. Just letting you know… we were best friends Harry. We were.” she said as she wiped the tears from her face and walked into the house and directly into her room that shared bathroom with mine. I neared my ear to the hard wooden door and heard her soft and delicate sobs. “Kate, Please.” I said quietly not trying to catch anyone’s attention at the moment, “Leave. Me. Alone. Now! I don’t want to talk to you now, nor in a while, not even in a future. I don’t want to talk to you! ” her voice bursting into tears. I walked away from her door and went into my room and decided to shower.