Chapter 1

One time I was looking for the perfect car to race in. So I went to Florida looking for the right car everywhere. I went to this one car place and they had nice cars but not nice enough to race in. So I went to a different car shop well lets just say they almost convince me to buy a car until I remembered that I was going to get a car that I can race in. I was looking for one for a whole day and still dint find one. So I went to go eat and went to a hotel to go to sleep at. Well it was morning so I went to hunt for a car again, well I found this really nice car and I took it for a test drive but as soon as I got on the road it broke down, cars are so hard to find for raceing. I had so many people try to convince me to buy there cars but I didn't. The process continued over and over again still didn't find a car yet people had nice cars there but not for racing so went around asking for the best place for race cars people said the places I already went to so I went to Alabama to see if I can find a car they had even nicer cars but still not a car for racing. So I kept on trying to find a car but still not a car for racing I almost went back home until this person told me a place to look and I went there there where awesome cars but none for racing. I was so mad that i couldn't find no cars for racing.