Chapter 1

Kylie's POV

I was reading comments on twitter and other social media stuff and I couldn't take it anymore. I grabbed a razor and was about to cut when Cam walked in. "Kylie!!! No! Stop!" She yells when she sees the razor in my hand heading towards my arm. She runs and grabs the razor and snaps it. She's strong! "Why are you trying to cut??" She asks me. "Because I can't take it anymore! People hate me! Have you seen the comments on twitter and stuff? Cam, I tried to commit suicide 4 times. It never worked. I shouldn't live. I don't deserve it because of what I did...

**FLASHBACK**

'Kylie, hey what's up?' My brother Tyler asks. 'Don't talk to me! Your such a jerk! Just leave me alone!' I yell. 'Ky, what did I do?' Tyler asks me. 'What do you mean? You just stole, Tyler! You stole! You stole a freaking football! What were you thinking?' I yell. 'Kylie, I'm sorry!' He yells. 'No your not!' I yell and I shoved him. He stumped back and landed in the road just as a car flew by. 'TYLER!!!! NO!!!!!' I yell. I run to his life less body and pick him up. 'TYLER!!!!!! PLEASE!!!' I yelled again sobbing. 'WHY?!?!?!' I screamed.

**END OF FLASHBACK**

"Kylie, that wasn't your fault! You didn't know that car was coming and you didn't think that was going to happen. Stop blaming yourself! You don't deserve that!" Cam said. "Yes I do deserve this! I killed my brother!" I said sobbing. "It was an accident! Please, just promise me one thing, don't cut, or try to commit suicide any more. Ok?" She said. "Ok. Fine, I promise." I said. "Good! Now you wanna watch 'How I met your mother' ????" Cameron asked me. "YASSSS!" I yelled and turned it to the channel.