Epilouge

You would think life is a breeze for Leslie, but in reality, it's not. Living in Iowa wasn't easy having family issues and trust issues with people. She only had one best friend that knew her better than she knew herself.

Her best friend, Ruth was obsessed with the group, One Direction. Whenever Leslie and Ruth hung out together, it always had One Direction involved; and Leslie didn't mind. Leslie was also a fan of them.

One August day, Leslie and Ruth were hanging out at a restaurant and talking about what was going on in their lives. "I wish you and I could live together." Ruth said as she took a bite of her food. Leslie took a sip of her drink and responded. "I know, but I have no money coming in at all." Leslie had quit her job from a retail store because the boss was not understanding how Leslie worked.

"So, how's your mom?" Ruth asked, changing the subject. "She's okay, I guess." Leslie's mom was not doing so well emotionally. Going through a broken marriage was hard for Leslie and her older sister Dani to witness their mother to go through.

"How about we go get snacks and head back to my place to watch my One Direction DVD?" Ruth said trying to make her best friend smile. Leslie smiled and nodded her head.

As they were laying in bed, watching the movie, Leslie had said to herself in her head,

"I wonder what it must be like around these guys?"

*With Harry*

"C'mon man, wake up! We're going to be late for the show " Liam said as he shook the dark brown curly haired man to wake up. "Alright, alright. I'm up!" Harry sat up and looked at his phone to check messages. "No messages. Ok then."

While the four other boys were getting ready, Harry was staring into space and wondering about the dream that he had. He had thought to himself, "Who's that girl in that red dress? And why was she so scared?"