Part 1

Steady... Steady, they told you. Your hand is promptly gripping the pistol, your finger shaking on the trigger. Why is it so hard to hold still?! This shakiness made you want to quit, but regardless, you took your aim and...

"Are you okay? You've been standing there for a while." A familiar voice said to you.

A girl with (h/c) hair, just like yours but darker, aproached you. This was your best friend. She had been leaning in the doorway to your room, watching you stare intently at your fish for a while, unmoving.

"Fine!" You'd respond, breaking eye contact with the animal and now looking at the other. "Just thinking about that new game I was talking about earlier."

"Apex Legends? Like I said, I'm down to play anytime." She'd say just before her phone rang. The girl's eyes focused on the phone, then the window behind you. "Maybe not." She answered the phone, some mumbles in the voice of her mother spoke through it. "Mhm, okay." Your friend said before tapping her screen. "Gotta go now. Maybe we can play Apex tomorrow!" She smiled at you as you gave her a nod.

"Alright." You'd say as she walked out of the room, then soon out of your front door. You wanted to walk her home, but she's always in a rush.

You sat down at your computer, eyes intently staring at your desktop wallpaper. There they were. The Legend, Bloodhound. They were your main, but you could never seem to shoot correctly with the nervous shaking hands you were born with. It frustrated you.