He is back

Hello reader who happened to come across my story cause we have no damn lives and read fanfic to get off on something I know I'm being harsh but still it's what happens. But warning this does contain adult stuff if you are under the age of 16 stop reading imeadeatly I know some of you won't but at least I said it Im not a bad person I promise not really I'm a terrible person but let's get to the story shall we. BTW I do not own the Chacters

             Me and the hokage were the only ones who knew the truth behind Itachi killing his clan and leaving his brother who was under my care since the masacure took place. Sasuke was quite since then not talking very much and he would train everyday nonstop like nothing else mattered. I was thinking about telling him that he was given the orders to do it but I couldn't find the words. So I went to the hokage for advice he was your uncle after all.

Knock knock. " Come in," my uncle said " oh what brings you here today            ?" I looked the hokage in the eyes and told him what I was thinking about doing.

           "No I will not allow it. Sasuke would end up hateing everyone and we would have to stop him from becoming a ninja his brother would be furious with us." He lectured me. Just than I sensed someone in the room. I pinpointed the chakra signals and threw a kuni in that direction it was caught in mid air by none other than Itachi.

              "It's nice to see you too        ." He said with no emotion on his face what so ever. Without thinking I ran to him and hugged him to my surprise he hugged back. "I have missed you         . Both you and Sasuke have become so powerful but he needs to be stronge---- Sasuke came running in with his kuni in hand and saw me and Itachi hugging.

                " You have betrayed the village         why did you do this?!?" He yelled with way more emotion to than you thought he was capable of since the massacre.

                "I have not betrayed the village and neither has your brother your clan was betraying the village and your brother put a stop to it but you were spared if it had been me in all honesty I would have spared no one not even you I would have made sure the whole entire clan would have been wiped out. But he showed mercy on you cause you weren't apart of the plan that your clan organize before they could put it into motion." You said all you have ever been thinking of then you let go of Itachi. "You look like you need to tell me something Lord Hokage."

                   "I need you to kill your entire clan minus yourself Itachi here said he would help you out so that you can get it done tonight and leave right after pack your bags Sasuke you will go with them and you will help with the mission no one is to be spared no women no children no men they will be killed oh and good luck." He said quickly right than I was happy that he was not my real uncle cause than I would have to kill him. Itachi transformed into someone else and we walked to our house to plan how we were going to kill my entire clan.

(A/N) ok so I need feed back tell me how you like it so far comment and very happily vote plz it would be appreciated greatly and um have a good day

4 days till my birthday I'm almost 16