The Common Enemy

August:

Summer:

I mean, yeah things were going fine. Total divas was getting me tons of publicity and it still is. Season 3 comes out in September. I really like having Saraya on the road. But that's not the main thing right now.

I remember that it was a few hours before RAW was going to start. I was texting my mom and then I heard someone come up to me. It was Nikki. Now, at the time Nikki and I weren't friends but we didn't hate each other. "Hey, summer." She said, being overly nice. "Hey." I said. "So I've been thinking -" let's just stop right there. I know that when someone says they've been thinking it's going to go one of two ways. 98% of the time it's not going to be good. But... "I've realized that you and I have a lot in common." I raised my eyebrows. "Oh yeah?" She leaned closer. "We both have a common enemy." This is when I wondered what the hell she was talking about? Layla was my enemy. "A common enemy?" I asked. "Layla." She said almost in a whisper. "Yeah I don't like her. What about it?" Nikki looked to the left and then to the right. "Let's talk somewhere more private." Maybe she knows how to hurt Layla. I thought. I liked where this was going. Maybe Nikki and I did have some more stuff in common. She threw her arm around me and said "I hate Layla was much as you do. And we're going to do something about her."

Alicia:

The moment I saw Nikki put her arm around Summer and walk away I knew there was going to be trouble. Anytime Nikki is nice to someone that isn't Renee, Brie, Nattie, or AJ - it means trouble. I'm not saying Nikki is going to be mean to Summer but they're going to go after their common enemy.

I know how Nikki works and what she was doing wasn't normal. As she was walking away with Summer she turned around and looked at me. But it wasn't a devious look, she wanted me to know that she's causing trouble. If she hadn't looked at me I would've gone and told Ariane and Eva, but that was different. The less people I told the better. Nikki clearly wanted me to tell people. See, I know I'm smart. I'm smart to their gimmicks. But I didn't know who the common enemy was.

Nikki:

After WrestleMania and for our 'new year' I really wanted to make some changes, so I did. I'm the so called 'mean girl' of the locker room. Actually I'm the 'manipulator' and I'm fine with that. I was doing this thing at the time where I was targeting a different girl. Dividing the locker room into girls who love me and who hate me. For instance, Summer was going to love me and Layla was going to hate me.

I took Summer to one of the hallways near the locker room. "Who's the common enemy?" She asked anxiously. "I told you, Layla is." "You hate her too?" "Who doesn't?" But I knew lots of of people who adored her, whatever. "Did you bring me here to tell me that you hate Layla?" God, she was so impatient. I rolled my eyes. "No, look" I put my hand on her shoulder. "You're new around here, fairly new and we have a certain way of doing things. Or at least I do. If I don't like someone or something, I do something about it." I said keeping my voice low. "I don't want to get her fired." Idiot. She was an idiot. "We won't. But I have something we can use to give her some heat." Summer was really interested now. "I'm listening" This was my favorite part. "I've been watching Layla really closely. " I said. "On social media, listening to her conversations, seeing who she's talking to -" "So basically stalking her." she interrupted. "Yes." I replied bluntly. "I've realized she hasn't been talking to any guys." Summer looked confused. "We could say that she's a lesbian." I knew that Layla wasn't a lesbian and being a lesbian wasn't a bad thing but it would certainly cause rumors and drama with everyone. And that was exactly what I wanted.

Layla:

Summer started giving me weird looks that day, but I thought nothing of it. I was too busy worrying about Nattie and if she was still mad at me. After the results from our match last week, She was not very happy.