"The Beauty of Life"

Life is beautiful, but not until you realize that life itself is a beautiful thing will you really start to appreciate it (Anonymous, 2019). It is just one of the quote about life which inspires me to see life at its fullest. Growing up, I always hate the idea of living. As being alive compose of problems, sufferings, and differences among people. I hate how the Almighty God put people on earth differently. Like how other people wanted to die but is fully capable of living and how others wanted to live yet prevented by an incurable disease. How others have a complete family but enable to appreciate their worth and how others longed to have someone by their side but grows up alone and lonely. These are some of the circumstances where we can say that life is unfair. And life cannot give us people the exact thing we always wanted.
There comes a time, where, I did say that , I'm done with this life and I cannot continue living and just out of the blue, decided to end it. But who am I to decide? Who does I think I am to end a life that is merely given to me? I have then come to realize that life is indeed free yet needs a good fight. I need to fight for the life I wanted to have, the life I wanted to live, the life I've always dreamed of. Although living combines tragedy with splendor, life itself shows that even tragedies reflect something engaging. The fighting moments I've encounter to live the life I always wanted makes me realize that life isn't really easy. But in the first place, who said it will be easy? It is a road full of ups and downs and as we call it a life, we should know that bumps are supposed to be there. For some it's a little bumpier than others but then that's life. However, it's unfair to complain about the things we don't have and lost without appreciating all that we got in return. In this life full of hatred and hassle, we tend to forget to thank Almighty God for whatever that he gave us. And what I find ironic about myself and others is that were too greedy to appreciate what we have, yet have ample time to complain about what we don't have.  Then it hit me, we need to stop wasting life by complaining and whining about what's fair and what's unfair and what went wrong and what we don't have. Life is too short to spend it like that. We just need to appreciate the wonderful things around us and realize that everyones life has ups and downs, but still beautiful at the end of the day. Life  is indeed beautiful but not easy, it has problems but the challenge lies in facing them with courage, letting the beauty of life act like a balm, which makes the pain bearable during the trying times, by providing hope. Through the sea of darkness, hope is  the  light that brings us comfort, faith and reassurance. It guided our way if we are lost and gives us foothold on our fears. If we have no hope, the direction through life's path darkened and we ourselves become an obscurity. Our struggles will present challenges that can only be overcome by hope, but we must never give up because the moment we lost our hope is the moment we surrender our life.

    Sometimes, we really need to put an effort to see the beauty of life, but we will see it eventually, and with no doubt, life is beautiful and full of celebrations. Through the challenges and adversity that tormented in every single person in this world, it was the beauty of life that overcome all the sufferings and something exalted. And if you were simply to live, do more than that and live beautifully.