First & Last

The sun rose slowly over the horizon are a solitary young man sat on the beach his shoes were gone and his socks were soaked by the waves sloshing at his feet. His body was almost curled into a fetal position when he noticed the sun, drowsily he rose from his crumpled composure into a strangling stretch. He let go a deep sigh and looked around it was clearly dawn and yet no one had bothered him "I guess it was too much to assume they would wake me up," he mumbled to himself as he began knocking clumps of sand from his clothes and checking his pockets. Finding his cellphone he tried placing a call, dead, annoyed he decided to walk home. The sound of the water and sand in his socks irritated him so he threw them aside "Go green," he chuckled to himself just before arriving in the doorway to a two story beach house. He yawned again before feeling along the doorway until finding a hidden keypad "1346756778910523," he sang to himself after a long pause the house lit up and the running of water could be heard from inside as the door latches unhinged themselves. Immediately upon entering the door he began stripping leaving his clothes on the floor as he goes further, his sandy footprints lead a trail straight to the already running shower. Stepping in, already nude, he lets the scalding water singe his skin, pulling back at first but eventually allowing it to take hold of him. "Sir?" a soft voice gently echoed throughout the bathroom, turning without hesitation he looked over at the silhouette in the entrance way.