Justin Bieber - interview

Big news: Justin Bieber is visiting Amsterdam, and I won a competition to interview him for our school magazine! So hyped! I bought a new dress and got a fresh haircut, so I looked really good for my interview with my biggest celeb crush!

I met him in the lobby of his hotel. It took hours before I could finally see him, because I was the last one to interview him that day. Around 9 pm, they finally let me into the lobby.

"Hey mr. Bieber, I'm Y/N. Thanks so much for making time for me!"

"Hi Y/N, please, just call me Justin. And no problem, love to make time for a real fan!"

He was SO HOT. Really. I often fantasized about him, but in real life, he is still 1000 times hotter! He gave me a hug (yes, he smelled amazing), and then we took a seat in the couch. The school magazine had given me questions I had to ask.

"How do you like Amsterdam?" - basic answer

"What inspires you?" - another basic answer

"How did it all start for you?"

Justin rolled his eyes.

"I guess your school gave you these questions to ask me? They're not very original, right?"

"I know, Justin, so sorry! They made me ask these..."

"Hey, Y/N, just look at me." He stared deeply into my eyes. "I see a beautiful talented girl in you. Ask me something no one ever asks me."

I blushed. What should I ask?

"Okay then. It's too late for boring interviews. I want you to show me what your perfect evening looks like."

OH MY GOD did I just ask that??? I don't know why! It just came out of my mouth. I started blushing even more. Justin stared at me intensely, he was clearly surprised.

"Wow Y/N. You're straight forward. But I gotta admit, I didn't see that coming, good job. Well then, let's get out of this stupid lobby."

He suddenly got up, grabbed my hand and took me with him. We went to the elevator and went up, all the way to the top floor where had his suite. It was so huge, and super fancy. He opened the window, and showed me his massive rooftop terrace.

"You were right Y/N. It's too late for interviews. Let's just enjoy the amazing view on here."

He opened a bottle of wine, and we drank it while watching the night fall over Amsterdam.

"So this is what a perfect night looks like for you, Justin?"

He stared at me, very intensely, smiled mysteriously and then slowly came closer. He started to stroke his fingers through my hair.

"To be honest: it could become even more perfect..."

He pressed his lips against my cheek. He softly kissed me there, then in my neck, all while his right hand went through my hair, and the left one was stroking my back.

"You're so ridiculously beautiful, Y/N. Please stay with me tonight."

"Only if you promise to treat me like a princess."

"Consider it done."

He picked me up in his arms and we started kissing. His lips were so delicious, and his tongue made the perfect movements. His right hand was now going down and started to stroke, and a few seconds later, squeeze my butt. Our kissing become more and more intense, and I softly heard Justin moaning.

"Let's not waste any time, princess."

He carried me to his bedroom. His biceps was so massive. I used to know him as a cute teenager, but his body was now more like a real man: so. many. muscles! He threw me on the bed and started kissing me again, very intensely.