Prologue

(5 Years Ago)
"Natsu-nii!" (N) Dragneel shouted while running behind her older brother, Natsu Dragneel. "Wait up!"

She waved her tan arms as she struggled to catch up. Natsu stopped at the edge of a cliff and looked out in the distance giving (N) enough time to catch up. (N) stood beside her brother and leaned down to pant and gasp for air. She stood up straight and followed Natsu's gaze to a cave.

"We should go in there to see if we can find Igneel." Natsu said, using his brain for once.

(N) trembled a little while looking at the black hole that was engraved into the cave. She looked at her older brother and tightened her grip on the (F/C) backpack she was wearing.

"Natsu-nii, I wanna stay back. You can go in." She said with a weak smile.

Natsu cocked an eyebrow at (N) and frowned. He bent down to her height.

"Are you sure..?" He asked uneasily.

(N) nodded. Natsu sighed and smiled while walking to the bridge that was to the left of them. He waved before walking onto it. A charm bracelet fell out of his bag and he didn't notice. He made his way to the cave. It was a few seconds in the cave, before (N) noticed Natsu had dropped his bracelet. She slowly walked to the bridge. She took wobbly steps towards the bracelet. Ignoring the creaks and the cracking under her, she took her time to put the bracelet in her bag. Then the bridge snapped in half right under her small figure.

"NATSU-NII!" she cried before falling 30 feet into cold deep water.

(N) fluttered her eyes open and tried to keep her breath into her bubbled mouth. She swung her arms around and around trying to get to the surface for air. She then gave up on trying to swim up. She looked for an object under the water but her eyes were burning. The pinkette then got an idea. She took out the charm bracelet. She tried to mutter a spell and keep air in her mouth at the same time but it wasn't working. She then came to the conclusion that she would have to let her breath out.

"Draco virtutem da partem septem profundo maris facere intendit mihi..." she chanted lowly.

She had wasted her only gulp of breath and nothing happened with the charm bracelet. As (N) shut her eyes due to the burning and because she was about to pass out. The bracelet glowed a blue color and (N)'s eyes shot open and breath entered her mouth. She could now breath underwater. But only for a short period of time.

(An Hour Later)

(N) slowly crawled onto shore and gasped for air since the spell wore off thirty seconds ago. She looked above her at what use to be a bridge only to see the midnight blue sky above her.

'Nighttime already?' She thought to herself while sitting up straight. 'I hope Natsu-nii is okay.'

She stood up on her sandaled feet and walked across the sandy terrain. (N) hugged herself due to the cold breeze sweeping past her.

"Igneel where did you go?" She cried while falling to her knees. "Wherever you are, please watch over Natsu for me."

Somewhere Else

"Don't worry my darling, I will."