Selling The Apples

Nightmare's P.O.V* *I been seeing Cross look at me a lot and blushing walking towards me a little more then used to. I don't mind but It's kinda weird. "Hey Nightmare" *Cross Said* "Uh Hey Cross" *I said with my deep voice feature cross blushed a little and dream saw us dream walked behind me and tapped me As I turned to look at him* "Brother.. Rememberer?" *My Little Brother Dream said*"Ugh Hold on" *I said as my tentacles went away and I went to Dream's Place, So now I'm not corrupted I can do much more things now, but right now I'm going to The Spirit Tree to show and sell our apples, or Dream's apples..* "Hello People!! *Dream Said To the 1 million people there as I just stood there watching* "I'm Dream and that's my brother Nightmare!" *Dream said, I then heard one clap and a whole applause clapping for me I looked up looking at the people smiling as people started to say "aw" taking photos* "His Apples aren't able to be eaten but can be bought and the apples go to Show Offs and places that show off cool stuff!" *Dream said after a while the people bought stuff and left so the Au's could come Me and dream Raised a lot of money and was gonna give it to Homeless and others somehow.. when the Au's came Error was there, Because he wasn't that mean anymore ink was there beats (underbeats sans) fresh sans pj goth sans geno sans and cross was there and lust they ate my apples because nothing was gonna happen and they ate dreams, they gave the gold (monsters use gold) and left then but cross left there...*