Will U.

(play the song)
"Y/N.." his call for you was clear and gentle. You turned around to see Haechan...the love of your life throughout 6 years of being together, standing there.

It all started during Summer break..
Haechan and you had been best friends since you were 14 years old. It was the most magical moment to have met your other half...your soulmate... Being friends with him was the most grateful thing for you in life. He was your everything. Your brother. Best friend. Guardian. Angel. Name it all but he was also your crush.

The more you thought of him, day by day, your face would be flushed in dusty pink. He was your favourite 11:11. Favourite thoughts. Dreams. Furthermore favourite person... When you had no one to turn to, he was there. He was your comfort zone. Now you ask what happened after? Well... you both got together. How? This is how..

"Haechan-ah, what are you doing this Saturday?" you asked as you walk the school's hallway with him.

Nervousness overtook your entire body as you prayed and hoped for your plan to work just as how you planned. He looked at you with curiosity which cause you to blush. You couldn't stand the eye contact with him. It was too much to handle. You looked away from his eyes and heard a slight chuckle. Just then an arm was placed around your shoulder. The grip was tight but gentle. You looked at Haechan and he looked back.

"I have no plans on Saturday, why do you ask? You wanna ask me out?" he asked with a smirk.

You started to stutter and words could not even find its way to cover up the obviousness. "W-what! I wasn't goin- I mean I was about to bu- I mean no, I wasn't. Ju-just curious" you stuttered, making yourself more of a fool. The awkward silence after what you said was not what you paid for.

"Sooooo it's a date?" you asked, hoping for a yes since the whole smooth plan had gone wrong. Haechan laughed and whispered to you. "6pm, Saturday, Movies" it was creepy that he whispered but you couldn't care less. You nodded your head, not realising the huge smile you made.

"Cute.." you heard him mutter but faintly as he strokes your hair. You were confused about what he said but shrugged. You were both standing in the middle of the hallway, smiling like idiots. LITERALLY.

You both would spend EVERY HOUR together even for a minute you would too. You both were the happiest couple in school. You guys publicised the relationship and soon everyone who knew would support the relationship and cheer you guys on. They were like proud parents. You and Haechan soon became the school's sweethearts. Not to mention also winning on Prom Night as Queen and King which was amazing. The most romantic moment on Prom Night was the time 'Hug Me' by Jeong Jun Il played...it was when you had your first.......kiss. It was as lovely as you remembered. His pinkish lips on yours was the only thing you could ever ask for. It was a diamond moment. A majestic time. Everyone around you cooed and it became a somewhat tradition to sing that song during your anniversaries.

Now back to where we were...

You turned around to see Haechan staring at you. His eyes full of love towards you. Your heart melted just by looking at him and knowing he is always by your side. He then unexpectedly started singing that song. He kneeled down while singing. And then popped up that question.

"Will you stay by my side forever?" He asked, holding up an opened box with a diamond ring in it. Your tears start to form up as you see him smiling brightly at you. You were soo touched that you started crying and immediately hugged him. Ensuring him your answer is yes. He carried you and soun you around. It was the most romantic proposal ever. Being 20 and marrying him is a big step which you risked because you loved him as much as he does too. He held your hand lightly and put on the ring for you. You couldn't stop crying and so it went on with you and Haechan smiling lots. Having an amazing marriage...❤️

Yes she will💙