Fucccc... (P1)

DAY 1

When Jack goes on vacation he normally takes his girlfriend not one of his friends, but Mark talked him into it.

Jack's body was sore from his eleven-hour plane ride to LA. His head ached and his arse was killing him. See despite him being as big as he is online, Jack didn't want to draw attention to himself so he stayed in the back of the plane. Jack got off the plane ready to look for Mark and head to the hotel.

Anti: GOD I SWEAR NO ONE LISTENS TO ME!

Marvin: And why would you say that Anti?

Anti: I said we should take a first class seat, BUT NO EVERYONE WANTED TO LISTEN TO THE FUCKING BRAIN! NOW LOOK AT US ARE ARSE HURTS LIKE HELL AND WE CAN'T FIND MARK!

Jack felt a sharp pain in his head as he looked and asked around for where the hell Mark is. Jack's head hurting him wasn't new it started when Anti came around then his other egos followed starting his headaches when they fought. Finally, Jack found Mark standing with his hands up holding a welcome Sean sign. Jack smiled his cheeks going red as he ran to hug Mark.

Jameson: God how much Jack missed Mark hurts me as much as it does the brain

Anti: rolled his eyes* Jack is a grown man why would he be excited to see Mark!

Marvin: Geez Anti slow down, Jack's human he's allowed to have romantic feelings towards Mark, just as you are with Dark-

Anti: Dark's Just for sex Marvin I don't love him!

Marvin: Lier you really do love him

Anti: Ass Hat like you would fucking know your boring just like Jameson!

Chase: Actually Anti, Marvin is Jack's more eccentric ego, which means he has magical or mystic abilities

Marvin: Chase is Right Anti I have mystic powers that truthfully only let me tell when someone is lying and what someone is feeling

Anti: *mumbles angrily*

Jack and Mark entered a large two bedded, living room, kitchenette, hotel room. Jack left his bag at the door with Mark as he flopped onto one of the soft beds his back immediately feeling like mashed potatoes. Mark pushed Jack's suitcase into the hotel and started tickle Jack's back making the Irish man burst out into a fit of laughs and giggles. The two boys had grown used to each other over time almost like lovers. Though Mark was truly the only one showing his true Feelings.

Jack: laughed* Mark! Hahaha, Mark! Come on stop Hahaha

Mark's finger dancing stopped leaving Jack's adorable smile to shine through his leftover laughing.

After an hour of waiting for Jack to finish his nap, Mark finally got to show his brown-haired friend the huge water park that was in the hotel.  Both men walked into the water park ready to have a fun time only to be bombarded by a crowd of fans. Jack tried to sign much as he could before a laughing Mark pulled him away to the lazy river. They took turns waving at fans and splashing each other. Jack was getting pushed around by Mark while in an inner tube. Mark's heart was stuck on this moment in front of him, Jack's bright smile never fails to shine through even when Mark had pushed him in a waterfall.

Mark and Jack mostly found themselves staying in the hot tub Mark had reserved. It took the two hungry boys till almost nine to go out and eat. Jack's limp body flopped on the bed after he put his PJ's on. Jack quickly grabbed his journal and started writing about his day as quick as he could leaving out no detail. By the time the water stopped from Mark's shower, Jack was reviewing his rules on Felix

Jack: My love, he made me feel like nobody else
Nobody else
But my love, he doesn't love me, so I tell myself
I tell myself. One, don't pick up the phone
You know he's only calling 'cause he's drunk and alone
Two, don't let him in
You'll have to kick him out again
Three, don't be his friend
You know you're gonna wake up in his bed in the morning
And if you're under him, you ain't getting over him

The bathroom door opened just as Jack's journal was hidden once more. Jack having to pee by now kissed Mark's cheek without even noticing the tent in Mark's pants.

(Why so short? I know know, but damn it I'm kinda tired so goodnight)