On Routine

ROMA P.O.V(point of view)
Am up by 6:00am. I rush to my bathroom taking a quick shower. I brush my teeth am further cut my out grown pixie hair style. I fix myself and am out of the bathroom. I can hear Kylie snoring on her bed opposite mine. I dress up into my black Dangaree and a red long sleeved turtle neck shirt.

"Kyl . Kyl. Kyl. Kylie. Kyl." I  call out flatly but she does not burge.

I tug on her duvet and pull it. Luckily she had tungled herself on it last night so she hits the floor.

"Aaaw.Ouch you broke my ribs." she says faking a moan.

" Yeah. Get up. Food is not going to put itself on the table." I say .

She takes a quick shower and we both head to the living room. Mom has breakfast ready and we both grab a pancake and coffee to go. Kylie has a white overall and her hair in a pony tail and a snap on.

"Why are you dressed in white yet we are garbage collectors?" I ask getting into the garbage truck.

"I love being ironic." She says acting all sassy.

" Tell that to the laundry later."  I  say igniting the truck.

******
By the time we are two blocks done with garbage collection, am super hungry. We buy some chips at a gas station while filling up the tank.
We later pack at an alley while we debate about music.

"No no no no no nnnnnoooo! Nicky Minaj is way up in the music." Kylie says pulling trash into the mega bins which will later be collected by another company. Our work was just to bring it to one area.

" I know. She is among my seven wonders of the world." I say looking up the sky.

" seven? Which are?"  she looks up to me curiously.

" There is Jason Derulo, Nicky Minaj, Space, Dj Khalid ,Asher, Ava Max and overall Sir God." I say looking up the sky.

" Wow. But Nicky Minaj is way awesome. I mean if she was to have a concert here in Romania  I would sell our house, go to the concert dressed like a dude and when she twerking up on stage ,I run up grind on her even if it means years in prison." she says moving her waste.

"Wow! I mean what? Wow!. I hope she never comes coz we will end up homeless." I say getting back to work.
We fill up the first bin and we are all tired.

We head back go the truck to get more trash. It takes five minutes to pull them out and now Kylie's dangaree all dirty. We head back to the alley and meet with four well built men all in black suits. All in black shade.

"They freak me out." i say leaning in on Kylie.

"Act sexy." She says.

She has her hands on her waist. Her face held high.

"You look like you are holding in fart. " I whisper.

" What  are you ladies doing here? " One of them asks.

"We a-are garbage collectors s-sir." Kylie stummers.

" And what are you doing here in a dirty alley." I ask stridding past them.

" Just throwing away something big for a normal trash can. " He says walking away. " Anything that you find worth pity , take it" he says glaring.

"I don't think he means we should pick it. " Kylie says.

I hit her with my elbow.

" I know. Am here." I say in a matter of factly.

The guys are soon out of site and i head back to stuffing the bins.
Soon we are done.
We begin to head out.