The Watty Challenge

Thanks @LALakersluva_jess for the cover

Thank you for tagging me Miss @EHaPor :3 You know I love you so much because of what you did ( sarcasm ) So, this is the new version of Ice Bucket Challenge huh?

So this is very simple. Write 10-20 facts about yourself and then dedicate it to the person who tagged you. To tag a person, simply mention them after the facts and in the comment section below. You can place your entry on any one of your stories or create a separate one altogether. This challenge aims to get to know your wattpad friends better. Thank you edelyn for tagging me and I accept the Watty Challenge

1. Well, I'm not really a talkative girl if we're not close. I don't usually know how to start a coversation with people whom I don't know. But now, I'm trying my best to overcome my shyness ;)

2. I usually prefer going out with my friends rather than staying at home and doing nothing but to sleep xD I'm usually crazy when I'm with my friends, believe it or not ;) You better asked them if you know them ;)

3. I prefer wearing shorts, dresses and heels than wearing pants or flats. Why? Because wearing them makes me more comfortable. Well, I got used to wearing them because since I'm a kid, my mom always let me wear dresses eventhough I'll just stay at home.

4. I hate people who is always angry at me without giving me enough reason. It's just like, one day you'll know that person is angry at me. Like, what the heck?! I actually don't know what I did to them.

5. I love listening to music especially, Taylor Swift's songs. I usually listen to music if I feel so angry and lonely. You know, listening to music makes you feel good :)

6. I'm an only child. They always think that if you're the only child in the family, you'll always get what you want. But, they're wrong because I'm not that a kind of person. I used my own money to buy the things I want. I really worked hard on it.

7. I'm a short tempered person. I do easily get mad if you tease me. Like, If you repeat on teasing me on that person. Or sometimes, I do get mad to the person who talks so loud eventhough I'm just sitting beside her.

8. Well my favorite color is pink and yellow, just like my bedroom. I also adore Hello Kitty and I don't know why xD My friends already knows about this and I have one friend of mine, who is saying that color pink is "eww" Well I guess my friends knows whom I talking about xD

9. I love reading books, especially tagalog ones like Pop Fiction and Psicom ( hii to those who also read those kinds of books!! ) And I'm starting to collect those books now. I also love the books of Lemony Snicket and Rick Riordan, I'm also a fan of them :D

10. My favorite actor is Logan Lerman and Joseph Marco of TBYD. I don't idolized them because of their looks, but I do idolized them because they are a good actor :)

11. I like watching movies, especially the horror ones. It is better to watch horror movies when you turn off the lights and alone in your room :)) There are alot of movies that I've watched. One of the movies that made me cry is Titanic and Hachiko. And the last movie that I've watch is Talk Back and You're Dead ( it is still showing now on it's 2nd blockbuster week, I bet you better watch it and it will also make you cry! And if you will watch it, wait until the credits is done! :D and TOP got-- Opsy.. I gave too much info already xD )

12. I'm a business-minded person. Since I was in elementary, I already started doing my business until now :)) After I finish my college, I plan to open my own business and make a name in the business industry.

13. I love to eat chocolates. Eating them will lessen my stress in school :)) You can try it too and I will assure you that it is very effective ;)

14. People usually call me Miss World because of my height. They always asked me if I want to join there. Oh well, who knows that I might join there SOON. But for me, I really want to enter the modelling world. I do only have a problem about it and that's my weight -_- I'm not saying that I'm too fat, it's just that when you enter modeling world you should be thin like we usually see on billboards or tv.

15. Oh did I mention that eventhough I'm tall, I'm afraid of heights. Yah you heard it right. I'm afraid of heights since I was a kid!! But, I love doing zipline :3

16. I don't like cockroaches, rats, lizard and snakes, earthworms and centipedes. I just really don't like it. They are disgusting and very dirty.

17. I suck when it comes to computer. So better not ask me about it.

18. If I'll have a choice, I want to have a baby brother than a baby sister. It is just that I prefer boys than girls.

19. Well I don't actually have alot of friends in school, but rather have alot of friends in the internet. But I prefer that because you can tell your secrets to them and will not judge you alot.

20. And lastly, I belived in the saying, " Life isn't about finding yourself. Life is creating yourself. "

Finally! I'm done doing this and now I nominate @nothatgirl @paulmonster100 @paramore_28  better do it or else! XD