Poison *Ups And Downs Book 3* (Trey Songz Story)

1 Year Later

Trina POV

Hey guys I guess I should catch yall up on what has happened. Well I had a baby girl and named her Nevaeh Bianca Heavenly Taylor, I moved to Miami with my kids, I haven't seen or talked to Trey since he kicked me out that night but it seems like he's happy he's with a new girl every night so yea he's more than happy. Every since I moved to Miami and forgot about Trey my life has been GREAT my career is EVEN BETTER I'M KNOWN EVERYWHERE and when I say everywhere I mean EVERYWHERE. I even stopped talking to Trey's mom and nobody related to Trey or who works with him has seen Nevaeh there isn't even one picture of her on the internet because the internet is no place for a 1 year old. And when I gave birth nobody was allowed to take pictures except Joseline because she took them for me.

Nevaeh has been acting weird all week I wonder what's going on with my baby I know she's only 1 so she wouldn't be able to tell me much but I still wanna at least try to ask her.

Me-Vaeh what's wrong

Nevaeh-Me want a dada

I didn't know what to say to her, she's wants her daddy but I COMPLETELY cut him out of all of our lives I don't know what to say.

Me-*sighs*Come on baby its bedtime

I picked her up and put her in my bed since she likes sleeping with me, I gave her a bottle of warm milk then patted her back so she can fall asleep.

I looked over and saw Nevaeh asleep and I keep replaying what she said over and over in my head "Me want a dada". I got up out of bed and went to check on the twins who should already be asleep since they have school in the morning, I peaked in their room and saw they were both asleep. I went into the kitchen and sat on the counter starring at my phone thinking about if I should call Trey or not. I let out a deep sigh and unlocked my phone and clicked on my contacts and tapped Trey's name here goes nothing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

COMMENT

VOTE

SHARE