"Mission Failed"

*Paul's point of view*

Something is wrong. We saw an explosion in the sky, and the robot is gone. Something was obviously wrong.

Pat and I got into the car and slammed the pedal to go as fast as possible to get to Tord. We drove up to the hill, where we found Tord on the ground. 

There he was. Limp, kneeling on the ground. Pat and I rushed to get out of the car to help Tord. Once we were out of the car, we just... stared. Blood was oozing from the right side of his body.

 Blood was oozing from the right side of his body

"Pat, get the medical supplies right now, we don't have much time," I told Pat.

He sprinted back into the car, this time going to the trunk. He grabbed bandages and a hospital kit. 

While Pat got the medical supplies, I saw Tord look over at a robotic arm. He leaned over and picked it up, then looked over and Tom, Edd, and Matt walking away from the scene. Tord seemed lost. 

"What's wrong, sir?" I asked Tord.

*sigh* "Nothing."

Pat ran back over with the medical supplies, handed them to me, and I began to wrap his arm up with bandages. Tord kept grunting in pain. I was trying to do my best to make it painless, which was unrealistic.

Meanwhile I was putting bandages on Tord, Pat walked over to the arm and picked it up. Tord immediately looked at him.

"I'm not going to be able to keep my arm, Pat," he said in pain.

"No duh. It's completely wrecked, there is no skin on it. You won't recover without getting rid of it. We all know what we have to do," he replied.

"That arm. Use it," Tord suggested. 

Pat looked at me for some reassurance, so I just nodded. Pat took the arm, and put it in the back of the car.

Finally I done with putting the bandages on Tord. Pat was busy looking in the robots head for some extra parts. 

Once Pat was done, we sat in the car waiting for Tord to be ready to go. He got up and got into the backseat of the car.

Once Tord was in the car, we began to drive off. This hell was just beginning.