Beautiful Stalker

[A/n This is pretty unconventional. Saint is not a saint here so be warned.! ]

"Did you do it?" Saint grinned as he occupied the stool bar beside him. The guy looked up with a seemingly distasteful bored look on his face.

He scoffed at his inattentiveness "Pft! As if you didn't exactly enjoyed it" he tapped a finger on the bar, successfully getting the attention of the bartender who was in the middle of mixing a concoction.

"The usual?" He haughtily asked, then nodded when his patron grinned back at him. It took the bartender a while before finally pulling out his usual mix for him.

"So tell me" He whined a bit, an obvious excitement written across his face.

"Tsk!" He took the beer consuming almost half of its content "What to tell? I bedded the girl and made her end it with him. Can we go now?" He ran his hand up his slim smooth thigh. But Saint shivered at his touch. Despite the jeans he was wearing he could still feel the warmth in his palm. Making him uneasy.

"Are you sure?" He pulled back, leaning away to get a clearer view of the guy beside him. He watched him breathe out heavily finding it ridiculous how the other was in a bad mood when he just had a good fuck.

"So doubting" he mumbled "You know what Saint? As much as I love shagging those girls I would love to take my price now" his white teeth almost twinkle as he purred leaning closely towards his face. His fingers tracing his jawline seductively making him tingle a bit.

Saint rolled his eyes, pulling away when the other pushed forward, in an attempt to kiss him. "Kao... Shag but no kiss remember?" He warned before standing up and walking away. Kao growled, pulling out a couple of bill out of his pocket and giving it to the chuckling bartender.

"Evil bitch" He spat before following the boy out.

----

A loud crashing of a bottle made everyone stop. Mean who was currently lecturing a waiter for being a lazy ass even stopped as he look furiously at the guy who have yet caused again another ruckus in his club.

"Damn it!" he hissed as he stalked towards him "Ya! Perth Tannapon!" He reprimanded the other even before the other could attempt of throwing yet another bottle "You better hold that or i'll kick your ass out of here!"

"Shut up Mean! I'll just pay whatever I need to pay" He grumbled, as he groggily fall back to his couch. Silently admitting defeat knowing fully well that the other guy meant what he said. Being thrown out of his friend's club is the least thing he wanted. Where would he go if not there anyway?

"Good! Now cool that head off!" Mean raised a brow at him before walking away... "Aish! Another breakup I presume?" The owner stalked back towards his office, slamming the door after him.

---

Kao popped up on his elbow grinning as he watch him getting dress. They were in his flat, claiming his prize as he calls it. He wasn't sure how he agrees to everything he said or asked him to do. All he knows is that he loves claiming whatever he has to offer him. His eyes trailed up and down his porcelain skin, remembering how it felt on the tips of his fingers.

"Stop doing that" He paused in the middle of fixing his pants. A little unhappy at how the other was gawking at his body

"What?" He widened his eyes playfully. "Now looking at you is even forbidden?"

He scoffed "Well... Yes when you are looking at me like you are about to jump me again"

"Is that a bad thing? Come on Saint! Why go now? It's still what? 2Am? At least stay until morning?" He pushed his body up off the bed and walked briskly towards him. Hugging Saint from the back and pulling away the shirt that he was holding.