prolouge

I rushed into the house "what happened??"
"She's getting worse" Luke answered "fuck!!" I shouted in anger "Xander calm down " London consoled "we should get her to a hospital" I said walking towards the stairs "she's already in the car " someone said making me stop in my tracks and snapped my body round so hard I could hear a crack " and she's all alone " I shouted. It was meant to be a question but came out as a statement "No of course not!! Marie is with her" dad answered calming me down "so.. what are we waiting for now ??" I said running to the car.
~~••~~
She winced in pain as the syringe entered her arm for a blood test. About 10 minutes later,the doctor calls us to his office."so.." he starts off after we entered the office and we all settle down ,he opens the file and he says " turns out she has luekemia" he says sharply "again???!!" London says with pain lacing through her voice "yes,turns out there was still some traces of it in her blood" he says so casually which makes me clench my fist."can we see her?" Luke asks "yeah, sure but try not to wake her up" he says shooing us away. We enter the unit she is in and I see my mother surrounded by multiple machines*gasp*
~~••~~
Immediately we get home I rush down to the basement where I could probably punch something
Right jab left jab Chinese kick was all I could think about when punching how did she get again? I ask myself "you're gonna break it if you go on like this" Maire said snapping me out of my anger session" what do you want Maire?" I said turning around to face her "I want you to cut yourself some slack and stop venting your anger on the poor punching bag" she says sitting down "I will take a break, just not yet" I say grabbing a towel and sitting next to her. She sighs "anything else" I said clearly trying to shoo her away " yeah, dinner will be ready in a few and I think you will like to freshen up before eating" she says while leaving I get up and stare at my busted knuckles and look back to the dangling punching bag I feel accomplished.
***~***
When I get upstairs to my bedroom I pick up the first shirt and shorts I see which is a white T-shirt and a pie of black trousers I put them on and went downstairs for dinner.

Well dinner is...quite as fuck, why? My dad cleared his throat "so dinner is delicious" he says breaking the silence "dad,don't!" London said. Damn! Her eyes are bloodshot with dark circles under them sometimes I wonder why people cry cause it doesn't change a goddamn thing I put my fork to my mouth and felt nothing but the cold steel realizing that I had finished my food I drank my water and wiped my mouth with my napkin before getting up"excuse me" I say "you're not excused from the table yet" dad said making me stop "yeah,and I give a fuck why?" I fired back going upstairs to have some late night work out.
**~**
5 months later
I enter my mum's unit to visit her as usual I enter to see her with her fone "wow mum I never thought you could occupy the whole bed" I joke "very funny Xander" mum says smilling "I know right I should be a comedian what'd'ya think?" I piped, London snorted and we all laughed, it feels good to have these moments again. Sometime later dad and Luke go to get some food down the canteen. "So.. Xander how was school today?" Mum asks it was alright and I start telling her of all the things that happened all of a sudden her heart rate increases I rush to call the doctor but she tugs at my shirt signalling me not to go " I love you so much Xander" she pants "no don't talk like that mum" I say kneeling by her side "tell your dad I love him so much but he should move on he should forget me all of you should forget me " she really thinks I'll forget her "no mum don't go" I didn't even realize when I started crying before she could talk again the heart monitor goes flat just at that moment the doctor rushes him I pounce on him before my brain catches up to my actions "security" he shouts and next I feel a sharp pain at my neck and then I fell into a deep slumber.